Do girls like gamer guys?

Girls, do you like gamer guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do girls like gamer guys?
    Some do.

I don't I find they're generally bitter, resentful, and/or hateful towards gals because often times they have difficulty in getting fucks/dates so the hold hostility towards gals for it. I find they're generally a-holish hypocrites ie the types to go on rants about PC culture yet the first to whine about how males are being demonized in society seems they only care when PC means not blatantly insulting gals/other races they're fine with PC when it comes to dudes/their race. And I find they're the types to say whatever they want but whine if someone calls them an a-hole for what they say. Or I find they say whatever they want and if someone is offended that person is just being sensitive (yet I find they often go on about how hard it is to approach gals and be rejected and cling to past rejections... but yep they knock other people as too sensitive).

Even if I ignored all the seemingly common shitty behavior for the sake of a guy that also likes to game. I find even that is shitty it's like as a gal saying I like videogames means I must be a fake and I have to play fucking 1000 questions to 'prove' I'm a gamer. If I don't know his games I'm not a real gamer... doesn't matter that these prove yourself dudes often don't know the games I play. Because of course that's not 'real games'.

There's just too much negativity I find in gamer guys and I have yet to meet one that is hot enough to compensate for it.

Ah shiit it's the legend herself. Thank you for your in-depth opinion

@TheWiseOldMan2
      o. O Unsure why you're telling me not all of them as nowhere did I say all of them. I only spoke about the ones I've encountered hence the keywords "I find".

There likely are some gamer guys that are attractive and nice I however have no interest in shifting through the seemingly plentiful that aren't to find the attractive and nice ones.

I don't know I really don't have a reason.. sry!! I'm weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like there are several different types of gamers each with their own set of personality traits. There's the guy who plays competitive online multiplayer games where the matches take up at least an hour without an option to pause the game. Then there is the guy who plays a single player story driven offline game which is practically a movie at that point. Neither is better or worse than the other, but I think what girls don't like about gamers is when they become too obsessive over them and pay no attention to them as they focus too much on their games. There are guys who just casually play in their spare time which I'm sure girls would not have any problem with.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm a gamer so yeah, I like if the guy games too, it's a shared hobby. Gaming has been a lot of fun for my boyfriend and I to share together.

• As long as it's not all day, every day. There has to be a balance between the real world and the virtual one.

• Technology gaming not so much. I prefer a guy who likes chess, sudoku, crosswords, jigsaw puzzles.. etc. It shows intellectuality and I love it.

• Yes my boyfriend is a gamer, and we have tons of fun together ^^"

• personally yes since I'm also a gamer lol... specifically I prefer him to be challenging and fun and maybe just play around like trolling and letting me win a few times XD... AND it's funny when he's raging lmfao but crap I can barely play anymore

• I don't care if he plays video games. It just depends on how much times he spends on them.

How many hours a week would you say is like the maximum?

@PoorCollegeStudent I don't know. id just say if it were getting in the way of things like school, work, time with loved ones, hygiene…. haha etc. then it's too much time.

Okay yeah that makes sense. For me as long as you get your priorities done, which includes spending time with your girlfriend then have at it. But I know some guys that just spend hours playing until 3 or 4 am and then go to school the next day for their 830 classes and I just question how they manage to function and how their girlfriends don't bitch slap them haha.

• Hey!
    I think it depends on the girl but playing on your spare time shouldn't be a issue.

• Prefer them

• I never cared about that

• Yessss, I love them :)

What Guys Said 12

• All the girls I've been with either don't care, or they play with me. It's not a big deal. It's no different than asking "do guys like girls that watch reality tv all day"

• Not sure.

• Why wouldn't they.

Don't answer that

• I play world of warcraft and still pull pussy. Friends make fun of me for it but my priorities are still in check. Good grades at uni. Social with friends. go to the gym.

• The ones who game do

• Not many do and some don't really care

• Why do people treat gaming like this big thing? It's literally just a hobby as much as reading is or watching telly.

• Yes of course they do!! They are lying if they say they don't.

• I'm A gamer a so I like to know

• If they're stupid, which if they play video games, they most certainly are

• Mostly no

• They don't like adults playing childish games.