What do girls do about shy guys ☺️?

Girls, do you try and get with shy guys? Is it hard for you to connect with them? Explain in a fully detailed 500 words or more... Lol jk

Most Helpful Girl

• What I've noticed is that I attract shy guys and it's actually not a bad thing. Shy guys are like adorable puppies. I find it super cute when guys are socially awkward or when they get nervous talking to their crush or when they can't even look her in the eye.. I try to make their lives easier by showing them that I don't bite and by smiling all the time while talking to them. I like showing people that I'm super friendly and that I like talking to them.

I really like this answer haha. :D It's always the best feeling and puts one at ease when a girl is friendly and smiley!

Good think it turned out well!

thank you for MHO :D

What Girls Said 4

• Most of the time they don't want to talk or avoid talking or won't talk much. It's hard to keep a conversation going, especially if they have a hard time even looking you in the eye. It's discouraging because they're too shy to even send you signals to determine if you should try/continue flirting or not.

I'm shy and I notice girls smile at me

Well we are on a community college campus

@warrior0345 Does that matter? No. It doesn't. Invite her out. It's not hard. Just say it.

• Some are cute when they are shy. But since I'm pretty shy myself, I don't really mesh well with other extremely shy people. That's why I prefer someone talkitive so that I can be more of the listener:)

• Ignore them.

• Guy I been seeing is a shy one.
    I have to say it's really hard lol it's harder for me because I'm a Leo I need constant attention and love lol
    And my guy doesn't really give me that.
    I initiate most contact, I ask him to hang out pretty much all the time.. Lol
    But I adore him so much I prefer shy guys better than cocky, full of themselves dudes.
    As long as my guy shows me some interest and that he cares, I'm cool with a shy guy.

What Guys Said 7

• What do they do?

I think most girls do like shy guys but mostly they don't do anything about it. They wait for the shy guy to suddenly change themselves, become bold and approach them, pursue them which is nearly an impossible task for a shy guy.

Some women they do take the initiatives, they take charge and then they realize they are one of the best men to have in their lives.

• That they are a waste of time all to often. Which ticks me off when then all they date are the overly extrovert "potentially" asshole like guys. Who are way too full of themselves. Which leaves the question then "are you planning to be single your entire life if being shy or introverted doesn't work for you?" Then its this strange diluted response that just leaves a huge brain fart. As then generally girls are like, well I guess I could try it... Its then like now your contradicting yourself.

• Give them pizzas and burgers?

Get it? No. I'm done.

• Being shy is one of the most unnatractive qualities a man can have.

• Ignore them, I suspect.

• They look at them as joke an easy to manipulate 😊

• I don't know. They probably give up after not too long. It must be a drain on their energy to try to force words out of someone when there are 100 extroverted, more energetic (and thus hotter) guys wanting to take them out.

I am extremely introverted and "shy" but I'm also a psycho with anger issues.