What's up with social media, I have hundreds of dudes hitting on my girlfriend in the comment section not including Facebook etc, how do I get over it?

Like I said I know social media is expected nowadays and I know a lot of girls have hundreds of followers etc but I hate how I have hundreds of dudes poor rich, fat, skinny. Muscular etc hitting on my girlfriend and giving her their phone numbers and her talking to them through messaging, flirting with all these guys back and forth, I hate it, I feel like now i not only have to compete with all the dudes in real life but now even when I'm home I have to deal with seeing all these dudes flirting with my girlfriend on social media and pretty much taking a giant dump on me, I know my girlfriend loves it and honestly I don't want to dump her because I know that no matter who the girl is, she most likely will have social media and be getting hit on by guys, it's just frustrating that I can't go do anything with my girlfriend or liking a picture of my girlfriend on social media without all these dudes everywhere, I post a pic on my profile and I can't even get 5 likes or 1 comment saying I look good, I mean wtf, how do I deal with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's talking with all of them and you're sitting here with your thumb up your ass?

My cuck detector is going off.

Dude grow a pair of balls and find yourself a girl that respects you. Guys like you are pathetic, I'm sorry. Do you not realize the only reason she's with you is because she knows you're too weak to ever leave her? There are plenty of girls who want to have both stability and ride the cock carousel. In this case she found herself a chump who can provide her with stability.

What Girls Said 2

• Be proud that you're with a such a babe and that out of ALL the lame-os hitting on her she just wants one winner-YOU!

• Your girlfriend had those comments even before she was with you, but she chose you among all those other guys and that should tell you something about her. You're the choice she made, not those men.

What Guys Said 7

• Man being jealous is fucking stupid and a waste of your mental energy. You literally can't give a single fuck about it. If this is too much for you to handle to the point where you are just going to break up with her because people talk to her on the internet, it has reached an all-time low.

You are right at least acknowledging that its going to happen regardless of who you are with. If you seriously are that self conscience that this shit bothers you, just never get on facebook and don't look it her comments. Out of sight out of mind. Its all you can do, you can't sit around and worry about this stuff focus on your actual relationship instead of worrying about it failing.

Be happy so many dudes want to bang your girlfriend and they can't because she's yours. Spend your energy making her realize that fact instead of worrying about everyone trying to steal her from you. If you make her happy and are a good boyfriend she will be telling all these guys off or not paying attention to them.

• If she's more interested in attention from other dudes, find another girl. There are plenty of good girls out there that will ignore all those chumps.

Social media is the worst thing to happen to dating

Only if used in the wrong way, like constantly seeking attention from dudes.

• She is definitely an attention seeker (not to say the w word), those kind of girls are dangerous. Either you start talking about it or it's time to leave her.

• Do you trust your girlfriend? If she loves you then, being an adult herself, she will ignore those comments.

• Is social media and The "INTERNET", which means there I a lot of creepy guy out there and the only thing you can do is just ignore it because there are no point fighting back, it will only get more hateful things to happen.

• Unfortunately, you will have to compete with it and can't treat her bad because she has so many options.

• I mean dude it's the internet, this place is full of thirsty ass dudes and there's no escaping that.