Do girls like guys who like cartoons?

Does this make him too childish? Or does it not bother you?

Also, does the type of cartoon matter for your opinion?
Would someone who likes Disney movies be viewed differently than someone who is into anime?
Do girls like guys who like cartoons?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol me and my ex used to watch all the new cartoons that come out together and on top of that we merathoned all the old Disney movies.
    So I don't think it really matters.

What Girls Said 3

• Anime is all cartoons in Japan no matter where its from. If you like it, sure. But it may depend on what kind of cartoons your into. I watch anime and cartoons too, including disney movies. There is no shame in it. However you have to be careful of what you watch. For an example I don't watch cartoons that is against my views or morals. Especially when it insults your faith or minority of people, like Family Guy [TV EDIT] for an example. I used to watch it with my late mom because some episodes was indeed funny. But there was plenty of times where it crossed the line as well. When it was more than enough, we stopped. So as long as its something she can relate to, she shouldn't have an issue to it. But if its taking over your relationship, it can be a problem. As long as you have your space and time to enjoy what you like without her dictating what you should watch, it should be fine. And if she doesn't like it, aw well, she doesn't have to date you. You stop because you want to stop and you see how your habits or hobbies may hurt another person or other people including yourself.

• omG i love cartoons and goofy, immature stuff lol, i'd love to get someone who has the same interests as me :3

But i'm more into weird, bizzare and twisted cartoons rather than the disney ones lol.

• I actually do. It would make me feel closer to him because I enjoy watching cartoons as well.

What Guys Said 2

• I love animation. I used to draw all the time in school, and I actually got pretty good, and I just love seeing the incredible heights that the art is taken to. Really good animation is breathtaking. If any girl has a negative opinion about that, well, I have an opinion about her then, too.

• Well spirited away is more so an anime, unless you included that into "cartoon". Anyways ya I think a lot of girls like kids cartoons/anime, I mean I would love to find a girl who loves anime and it's definitely possible... somewhere...