Guys, why do you like to bring your phones into the shower?

Guys, why do you like to take your phones into the shower? I realise that plenty of guys are doing so. Some even make excuses to girlfriends about bring it to the shower. be honest with me, I'm just curious because it is a guy thing? Is it?

Also, hope that girls will read the responses and feel slightly at ease without thinking haywire xD

Most Helpful Guy

• For a lot of reasons
    One obvious reason everybody knows about
    But I also like to listen to music in the bath

What Guys Said 24

• I thought this was more of a female thing being that they enjoy bathing or taking showers for well over thirty minutes at a time. My showers typically take less than ten minutes, so taking it with me means that it would just take longer. I keep the phone in the bathroom just in case I get an important phone call, but if I also had a girlfriend or other people walking around the house, I would not keep the phone where somebody can take it or try to look through it. People are nosy and can't be trusted with electronics.

• Hm, well I have 3 iPhones!! From constant upgrading lol.

I take my 5s to watch Netflix or YouTube for my long 1hr/2hr shower. Or occasionally at one point to continue talking to my (ex), when I didn't want it to end lol. Or snapchat pics ALL ABOVE WAIST, pervs lol. Wet abs with a shower cap on are awesome and comical 😎.

• Porn?

• I don't know about the guys that you've seen done this or had been with. But I always keep my phone charging in plain sight in my living room at all times.

• we do? i've never taken a phone into a shower.

• Into the shower itself? That will wreck most phones unless the phone or the case you have it in is waterproof.

More likely, the guy is going to have a shit first and wants his phone for entertainment while he drops the kids off at the pool.

• Not me. I leave it outside the bathroom when I shower. I'll take the phone with me if I'm going to #2.

I don't even "get" people that talk on the phone when going to a PUBLIC restroom / locker room. I'm sorry, I don't do that for anyone. I just go "you're NOT going in with me, I'll call you back in 5."

• I just put on my divers watch so I can keep track of time, or I put my phone on the counter in case of emergency.

• I've never taken my phone in the shower... that's weird

• I take a bath with my phone and i take it to the toilet too. Mainly to watch some youtube vids or to browse the web. My cellphone is waterproof so its all good. I dropped it the bathtub once and it works just fine.

• I've never done this. First I've heard of it actually

• I prefer the couch, and fear being in the shower might ruin it. (How resistant are iPhones to water?)

• I don't bring my phone there because it's expensive and not waterproof.

• No, I play music on my phone and put it somewhere on a chair in the bathroom

• This is really a thing? I have never thought of doing that.

• I only did twice in my life and it was because someone wanted pics lmao

• I've never heard of anyone bring their phone into the shower.
    Going to the toilet with it is understandable but the shower?
    It's definitely not a guy thing.

• It is coz sometimes they take nudes and nudes with there girlfriend

• they have waterproof phones now? wow. i take it into the bathroom just in case an emergency. but never into the shower lol

• because it's a waterproof phone?

• To talk to my (now ex) girlfriend.
    To put on music while I shower.

• to send sexy pics to friends

• Mine isn't waterproof so I just put it on the counter but I bring it into the bathroom since that's when people seem to call me or text me and then I do texts when sitting on the toilet

• Music purpose

What Girls Said 6

• Because guys are serious business when it comes to their phones. A guys phone is like a real life HUD menu, its where their quest and stats are. Also guys need to communicate with his social circle in a moments notice. If one of his friends is being attacked he'll know so he can grab a weapon and rush to help him.

• I bring my phone to the shower. I like my info private and nothing used against me. Not only guys do it and if I don't i hide my phone.

• To take dick pics.

• I've never done it

• I bring my phone into the shower...

• My brother does it. I don't get it. I like to get away from my phone for a little and just retreat.