How would you feel if you had sex with someone you liked, but the day after, they stopped talking to you as much, and started blowing you off?

And they aren't even busy. How would it make you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Id feel very pissed off, used, and betrayed. I had this happen recently with a girl I was seeing. We were seeing each other a little over a month and the last time she invited me over, and right before we had sex at the end, she had me go into her room and I saw an empty condom wrapper that wasn't mine.

I didn't say anything because we weren't official but she knew I saw it and then we had sex and then she ignored me when I texted her 3 days later. The n when I called her 3 days later, she then texted me hours later she wasn't interested in pursuing this.

I'm not mad about the fact that she was seeing others but she was hitting me up to hang out more and asked me to go to this festival a week later that I ended up seeing her at. I was so led on and used.

Did this happen to you recently?

• 29d

Thanks for most helpful guy.

If there's anything I've taken away from this, it's that communication and clarity are key when it comes to dating and relationships.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would really bother me. I'd feel used. Sex isn't something I do with just any body, so I would have a really difficult time with them behaving that way.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I want him to know that. :(

I am sorry :( I don't blame you. It really sucks when the other person can't just be honest. And really sucks to feel used and betrayed. It is up to you whether or not you want to call the person out on it. I personally chose not to, but sometimes I wish I had. He was incapable of honesty and I wouldn't give him the pleasure of knowing that he got to me. I gave myself the closure that he wouldn't give me.

What Guys Said 3

• 'used'

• Pissed off if for no other reason is they could at least tell me they aren't into me any more.

• Sounds like it was just a conquest or the sex was bad

What Girls Said 2

• Used, betrayed.

• Quiet upset.

This has happened to me and it fucking sucks.