Is she still creeped out do you think?

So there's this girl I used to like and still kinda do but anyway I used to talk to her all the time, we worked together at a grocery store (she's 19, and I'm 21) but I've known her since I was 18 and she was 16, and we sometimes do still work together but mainly I work mornings and she works evenings. We also go to the same community college as well. Anyway we used to text all the time and like a year ago she finally broke up with her boyfriend, and I was really happy cause I really liked her, and I'm 95% positive she liked me as well because she would call me babe, honey, and told me I was sweet. Anyway because I liked her so much and didn't want her to get taken I got antsy and asked her out like a week after she broke up, she told me it was just too soon and that I'm so sweet but right now she can't. So like a few days later she was on break and was sitting by the window, right then my boss told me to clean the windows on the outside right there and she saw me and moved cause she thought I was creeping on her and after that I kept trying to repair which just made things worse so now she was creeped out by me. Now it's been a year and we don't really talk. Anyway she came in today to buy something and I was by the door, she smiled and waved and was walking the same way she was so I told her I liked her shirt (Blackhawks shirt) and she's like thanks haha and then she put her cart away and said alright see ya! So what do you think she thinks of me?

What Girls Said 1

• I am sorry, but I don't think that girl is interested in you.

What Guys Said 1

• She doesn't think about you as much as you think about her. She was actually just being friendly right now with the smiling and waving, but that doesn't mean you don't have a shot with her. It's probably the right time to rekindle things and try to talk to her, but not too aggressively like you did before. Slowly build up to it and earn her trust back so that she doesn't see you as a creep and then when the time is right, ask her out. Good luck mate