I have a hard time connecting with women, what am I doing wrong?

I've never had a girlfriend, my whole life. I've been told that I'm attractive, good looking, and have gotten attention throughout my life. I know that there is more to relationships than looks. I only bring that up to say I know that attraction is not the problem. It is just that for some reason when I talk with females, they just don't really click with me or see me as more than a friend. It is depressing because I know I have a lot to offer for a potential mate. What am I doing wrong? Am I just a boring person? a lot of people tell me I'm funny, nice, cool person to be around.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a hard time connecting with women, what am I doing wrong?
    In my opinion you're likely overestimating what you have to offer to the gals you want.

"It is just that for some reason when I talk with females, they just don't really click with me or see me as more than a friend."
    Likely you say/do something that rules you out as romantic/sexual partner. Be it your views on a subject matter, habits, or a factor of incompatibility. If you're not really clicking with the gals you want then reasonably they don't want to date/fuck you. Just because you think you have a lot to offer doesn't mean they want it from a dude they don't click with. No different than I imagine if a gay dude told you he has a lot to offer you as a potential partner you wouldn't be interested in what he has to offer when it comes with sucking his dick and taking it up the ass from him.

"I've been told that I'm attractive, good looking, and have gotten attention throughout my life."
    "a lot of people tell me I'm funny, nice, cool person to be around. "

Have you been told you're attractive, funny, and cool to be around by the gals you want? Being told you're attractive by people doesn't mean attraction isn't the problem when those people telling you that you're attractive are people you have no interest in fucking/dating

Most Helpful Guy

• Your probably not as attractive as you or your "girls prospect" say as someone would have taken a liking to you. There is something about you that girls just aren't geared to, be it your looks, the things you say or the stuff your into. They don't see you as a viable partner or even a good fuck.

Your going to need to find a close female friend that will not blow smoke up your ass and tell you why she thinks or better yet why she doesn't see you as boyfriend material.

What Girls Said 1

• Hi, sorry your having a hard time, it's not easy finding the right person and for a lot of us we really give ourselves a hard time, telling ourselves we are boring or ugly or there must be something wrong with us, but sometimes it's just that we haven't broadened our horizons, put ourselves out there (really out there) not just the local bars or our social circles What have you done lately to find someone? Dating is very much online now, do you consider that an option? Have you thought about travelling? How about a course? Meet people out of your comfort zone, it's there that things happen, meet new people, grow and learn about yourself, at least you will have loads of fun in the process.

P. S Would you consider yourself as shy?

What Guys Said 1