What Should I Do About?

This guy and I have been talking for months now. We hangout and go on dates and we also work together. So everyone at work sees how we interact with each other at work or they see what we post online. So people at work asked him “are you and kim talking?” He said “no were just friends” then he comes to me and says everyone said that you told them that you and I were talking” I said that’s a lie because I don’t even talk to anyone at work like that plus when anyone asks about him I say were friends but their not buying it. They see us at work and hanging out outside of work.” Actions speak louder then words.

I just got fed up with him and told him we should just be friends because why would I want to be with someone that’s telling people something else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should stop being with him. If he was genuinely interested in you, he would have no issue in telling them that you two are dating.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0