Guys, how would you react if a girl wanted to be 'friends with benefits'?

I like this guy a lot but I'm happy to be single and don't plan on changing that right now. There's nothing wrong with him really, he's great and I really mean that, I just don't wanna be in a relationship. Would you be offended if a girl you liked told you that but still wanted to make out or maybe even have sex sometimes?

2mo He's never said anything about a relationship, but I'm pretty sure he likes me enough to be thinking of that... He's sort of a sensitive guy which is why I'm so concerned about his reaction if I were to tell him that. I don't wanna stop being friends and occasionally making out, but I really don't need a relationship in my life right now... I just don't wanna hurt or offend him by suggesting that we stay friends but also fuck sometimes

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I would probably think she was lying to save my feelings, and that she doesn't actually like me. But I would love to have a friends with benefits right now lol. Just as long as I don't fall in love with her. That's the tough part, someone might catch feelings.

What Guys Said 27

• It depends if it is really "no strings attached". If so, sure.. sounds great. But once any terms and conditions come into play, it starts getting too complicated.

• Depends how much he's into you. If you're both independent enough to be not that attached, I can see it happen.

• I'm more mental than physical. I just don't have it in my nature to accept a friends with benefits type of relationship, it's just not my thing.

And yes, I speak from experience, I have been offered the option before.

• Are you kidding? Free pussy with no commitment is every guys dream

• It depends on the guy. Personally, I wouldn't do it. Most guys probably would. I'm an odd cat, to say the least. But the best way to find out is to ask.

• If it was a girl I WANTED a relationship with, I'd have a hard time being just friends with benefits. If it was intended as friends with benefits right off the bat, no problem at all.

It sounds like the best thing to do isis just stay the course. If relationship talk comes up just tell him you don't want one right now but you enjoy the time you spend together. And assure him that he's the only one you're physical with.

• For me personally, I couldn't just be "FWB" because I would be too attached to her after sex.

• for fks sake how hard is it to understand that most men wanna fk around with no strings attached, its a dream come true i never had a friends with benefits and probably never will, iam unlucky like that and for the lucky guys i really hope they enjoy it and i know they will.

yes ask him he will be happy.

• I'd rather have a girlfriend but tbh friends with benefits is better than nothing so I'd probably say yes

• I used to have one of those friends (though she used to refer to us a F buddies).
    She used to turn up at 2am after a night out and pleasantly wake me up for some action (front door lock was busted).
    The whole thing started well and ended well.

• I'm not into casual sex which I know is blasphemy coming from a guy but it's just not something I'm looking for so I would decline and tell her that I hope she changes her mind about a relationship.

• As long as she was fuckable I'd not only be cool with it, I actually prefer it over a relationshit.

• At this point in my life, I'd be OK with that.

• if you are attractive in some way to him it's prob nOT an issue. you just need to make sure you are able to deal with either answer. most guys prob wouldn't have an issue.

• I have met 3 girls ever who I wanted to date... I would not accept this deal with them.

Otherwise if you are attractive I would totally be up for it.

• Most guy would be okay if you are attractive. All the benefit without commitment is most guy dream.

• Only if she was a friend to begin with

• depends on the girl... I'm generally open for it even though it's not what I'm looking for

• "Cha-ching!"

• Then go have sex with him... at least

• I couldn't accept it. I need real love and a real emotional connection.

• I might like it

• Haha, no sex is the best thing ever

• shocked, stunned, curious why And why me?

• I would move on with life cause i don't do friends with benefits.

• I would fuck the shxit out of her. And cuddle for daysssss. 😝