Where to meet guys that have this style n look?

. IS POSSIBLE TO GET A BOYFRIEND THAT LOOKS LIKE THESE GUYS? THE GUYS AT MY SCHOOL LOOK LIKE UGLYYYYYYY POTATOESWhere to meet guys that have this style n look?

2mo NOT HELPFUL YOU IDIOTS
2mo IM

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't know maybe rock concerts

Most Helpful Girl

• go to a concert.
    fangirl.
    write fanfictions about you and your idol
    pester your boyfriend on why he doesn't look like that.
    *this is just a joke don't take it too seriously*

Lmao!! Sadly accurate

What Guys Said 8

• Seek out your local heroin dealers and keep an eye on the clientele until the one that is just right shows up...

You can also try Guitar Center. This dude won't be trying new guitars to see how they play and sound, he will be reviewing pics of him with various guitars to see which one looks coolest on him.

Well the second advice is more helpful n serious so thnks!

• Don't get caught up in the 'look' thing. Sometimes, we as men and women, the first thing that attracts us to someone is their physical appearance, and that's not always a good thing because what's good on the outside is not always good on the inside.

K. S.

i.quoteaddicts.com/.../...tes-about-appearance.jpg

• Yeah actually if u go to the city and look in back alleys you will find the man of your dreams

• Just ask Chad, it's probably his best friend.

• Not going to find them princess.

• Nickelback concerts...

• Check out your local prison

• Wanting to date someone only because they have a particular "style and look"...

... you're too young to be dating.

WOW thanks DUDE THAT WAS SO HELPFUL IM SO GLAD. I can't WAIT TO MEET THESE TYPE OF GUYS. *sarcasm*

I believe your caps lock key is malfunctioning. Have you tried using the troubleshooting tool?

What Girls Said 3

• But the guys in the pictures look like ugly potatoes. You should try looking in your school.

You're literally blind lmao. THE GUYS IN MY SCHOOL LITERALLY WEAR BASKETBALL SHORTS AND HAVE UGLY ASS BUZZCUTS

The guys in those pictures wear t-shirts and ugly hair cuts. I guess they're two different types of ugly potatoes.

• 2009

• go out more, go to gigs I don't know when I was in hs I also thought my classmates were ugly so I hooked up with guys from other schools, or friend's friends