Girls! Give me tips on how to approach you in public. Please :) ?

After reading the thread that talked about how hot girls never get approached, well it inspired me to start approaching girls again. Just a little about me, I do tend to be a bit awkward at first because I don't hardly know anything about the girl at first. Normally I'll start off with a compliment and then ask a little bit about herself to get her talking. That's just how I do it, but most don't seem interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, to get a girl to talk to you, you have to have something to talk about that she is interested in, maybe that's where you went wrong. also, if you DO approach any girls, try not to make it too obvious that you're approaching her, it may make her uncomfortable.

Most Helpful Guy

• The simple answer is don't approach at all until you know if you have good looks, Ferrari to pull up in and your above 6ft in height.

What Girls Said 2

• For me, if I get a compliment right off of the bat, I immediately say NEXT in my head. If you really want to talk to me, ask me something about what I'm doing or make a comment about it. Like, if I'm at the grocery store or something and I have a cart full of fresh food, ask me what I'm cooking, for example. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but not complimenting me first off will get you farther.

• I'd say just be friendly when you approach a girl. Strike up a casual conversation that will let her open up to you and possibly give you her number. Text her often and then have the courage to ask for a cup of coffee or have lunch. its okay to be awkward at first but don't feel intimidated, we like simple conversations and starting slow first.

How long do you talk to her? Also I've never had a girl volunteer her number, usually I have to ask. lol Like for example I think it would be hard to have a long conversation with the cute girl I see at sonic. Or the cute girl at IHOP.

What Guys Said 1

• You can start off by saying hello 😂