Do I or don't I?

We became fast friends over the summer... one night, we acted on some feelings and now I am uncertain about whether we are even friends anymore. He has been actively avoiding me... and i haven't tried talking to him in more than a month... but today is his birthday, and I am so undecided as to whether or not I should bother wishing him a happy birthday.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly? I wouldn't personally. If he hasn't been responding to your messages in the past he's just being an asshole and ghosting you instead of actually telling you what he thinks. I'd just let it go unfortunately.

• You got played 😂 that's the honest truth. He got what he wanted by playing the friend card then split

What Girls Said 1

• That is if you want to. It won't hurt anyone.

I decided to... and he responded back. I didn't think it possible, but I am now more confused than I was before. Back in to hiding with myself, I don't want anything to do with this.