Best Online Dating App?

If you have other opinions write them down

• Tinder
  • Badoo
  • POF
  • Meetme
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Okcupid is the best by far. I think there are a lot more serious people there looking for real relationships. Tinder and pof are mostly after hookups and there are a lot of scammers on there posing to be real women. All the others are a waste of time in my opinion. But if you really really want to find something long term and special, try eharmony. People need to pay and when thats the case, you know they have to be serious about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used Tinder for years and was actually pretty happy on it. Hook ups weren't terribly hard to find and from what I've heard 1/3 users were women whereas 2/3 were men. Ironically I found a girlfriend off Tinder.

POF and OkC suck in that there is 1 woman for literally 100 men (I could be wrong on these stats). Also I managed to pick up some really clingy attention whores off POF. For example where was one who was fatherless. She would flake every time but the moment I told her to fuck off she would get super clingy and start calling me. She was 26 too...

What Girls Said 3

• Badoo for me.
    However, to be honest with you, it works better for girls. Guys can get easily scammed by foreign girls or just girls in general.

• Meetme? didn't a guy get attacked off of there. How is that a great dating app?

• To fuck? Tinder. For relationships? Not Tinder.

What Guys Said 1

• Bumble is the best.