Would you break up with someone (that you like a lot) if you found out that they lied to you about how many sexual partners they've had?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• The biggest problem is not that they lied about the number of previous partners. The biggest problem is simply that they lied. Relationships are built on trust but once someone tells you a lie, how can you ever trust them completely?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as they hadn't lied about their sexual health or say they did things that they hadn't I don't care.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe. I'm not sure. It would depend on the reasons why. Would you? Would it make a difference if they said they slept with a few but didn't sleep with any or vice versa?

What Girls Said 2

• Nah, its no one elses business to ask you that in the first place, even if they are your current partner. You have every right to not answer or lie about it if you feel the need.

• Yes, if he'd stated he'd only had a few, but it turned out it was dozens.. I'd end the relationship because it would show he didn't believe I deserved the truth.