Should I ask him out?

I've gone out with this guy three times now, proper dates where he picks me up and all that. He's just moved out of town but comes back most weekends so last weekend when I knew he was here I texted him during the day and he eventually asked me out for that evening. I don't really have a good reason to text him today though except that I want to see him tonight while he's in town again, so I'm wondering if it's too early to just ask him myself or at least to ask if he's free? Or if I should wait and see if he says anything without my prompting. He doesn't text first much but he's made it pretty clear he's into me in person and on the occasion I do text him (which isn't often, not a huge texter) he seems happy to talk.
opinions or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely you should.

Should I just twant cut him right away and ask if he's free or should I try and have a conversation first?

It's better to know than not at all. Make conversations with him and lead it to asking him out. Something like that.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• go talk to him and ask him out

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0