How to become asexual?

I'm not good enough for a boyfriend, guys don't even notice me, and all men do is take your focus away from things in life anyway. I don't want to feel any attraction to guys anymore I'm tired of being the desperate girl that confuse me with (she just doesn't want to date rn) I don't want to feel left out someday when I get older and never have sex. I don't want to feel bad when couples kiss infront of me because I literally have tears in my eyes and almost just cry. I don't want to feel lonely, I want to be good with my close friends even if they have someone above me (bf) I don't want any attraction to guys! They never like me back anyway! So what the hell is the point? I don't want to be straight, lesbain, bi sexual. None of that! I don't want any attraction at all because it isn't happening for me and it never will!

1mo Don't make fun of me. I just need help I've been frustrated about this for a while now.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you can't just stop attraction. You don't need to be asexual. What this sound like is that you want to be celibate and your extremely hurt by men. I know how you feel right now, because that was how I was feeling all my life basically. You have a bigger purpose, but its up to you to find that. You don't have to date. But being asexual will not make it any better either, it will just make you more miserable. I'm not going to say, aw your young and all that excuses. Because to be honest, even hearing the word 'young' or your age is an insult. I'm about to be 25 in a few months. Do you know how many times I got told that? For years since your age. And now I get some pressure from family member's who either seem like that they don't understand or they won't. It will not change our experiences or the way we get treated overall in life, because of whatever excuses these guys want to give you that made you like this now. But mine has always been that I'm too weird, too awkward, strange, too different, they don't understand me, think I'm born in the wrong century, got called a B**** and how no guy would want to marry me, or how I wouldn't make a good wife/mother. How I'm stupid, crazy. Or they disrespect me by mocking me, pretending to like me only to try to get into my pants, don't respect my views and morals or how I think. Let alone my personality. Plus I have the mentality of somebody nearly 3x my age. Then sometimes they become friends with me only to try to date my other friends. Basically I never been considered for anything, or how abnormal I am. That and you get worse when they claim to be Christian's also.

Its a lot. So I don't know your story really, except I received your feelings on this, and you remind me of another me who's just a few years younger. But again, if you feel your not made for relationships with men on that level, don't push yourself. Have time for yourself and just don't go bitter because of it. I became victim of this a few times growing up because of my past experiences. To tell you the truth, those kinds of guys will never go away and will always be around you. Some guys are genuine and others are not. And even when their nice, people change either for the better or for worse. But don't allow this to make you miserable either. Because if your like that, that will make guys want to avoid you. You have to be interesting and somebody that peeks their interest for them to date you.

What Guys Said 11

• Your opening statement is incorrect. Every girl is plenty good enough for a guy. Somewhere, coming along towards yo, is your future man. That's easy. The hard bit is making sure you grab him before he goes past.

The big thing here is DON'T give up. I'm sure you are a fighter, in an emotional sense. Give up, and you will pass this guy with your eyes closed. You just won't see him coming.

• you're 17 ...

So the fuck what it's not strange to be my age and feel this a way. Are you with anyone? Did you have trouble dating my age? Stop being ignorant and leave your shitty come backs to yourself

in 36 hours you will recieve a phone call.

Why would you even comment when you have nothing decent to say. YOU ARE STUPID. You didn't solve anything, you made shit worse.

• Why do you want to be asexual (a person without any feeling or desire)? Is it because you have no desire for sex or for some other reasons?

• I think you're overreacting a little bit... I mean really... you're still young.

Also you can't just magically be asexual, that's not how it works.

• Female Elliot Rodgers imminent.

• "I'm not good enough for a boyfriend"

Self-fulfilling prophecy.

• Don't think like that you have your whole life ahead of you not all guys are the same you will find your true love be patient

• what happen now ugh life

• I think you amazing

• go on youtube and watch junk.

• How old are you?

What Girls Said 7

• I think saying that at 17 is a bit much. I didn't even kiss a guy until I was that age and didn't sleep with anyone till I was 18. Was pretty sure I was a dare a couple of times in my late teens too xD But things change.

You can't become asexual anymore than you can become gay. its not a choice not to be sexually attracted to someone. However you can learn to ignore sexual attraction or manage it within reason... to an extent. If you work full time you will have less time to think about it and that helps. So does exercise... I would assume xD
    I think everyone feels a little sad when they are single and a cute couple is all lovey dovey in front of them but that's just part of life unfortunately. Don't be so hard on yourself, things change.

• I felt kind of hopeless like that at 17 because I had never been kissed, never had a first date, and never had any hope of getting a boyfriend. It's normal to feel that way. I didn't get my first kiss until 18, or a boyfriend until 19. That doesn't matter! High school just sucks. College changes things, and one day you will look back and wonder why you ever worried about something so silly. And you have the huge advantage of being female. I think it's easier for us to find a guy than the other way around. I am sure you'll find someone soon.

• I'm Asexual, I never had any sexual attraction to men or women ever since I could remember. I've had boyfriends, but never took the relationship seriously, never wanted to have sex, etc. Either you are born Asexual, or you're not. It's like being gay, the majority of people who are born into that mindset like me. I can't imagine being married to a guy or girl, it would be a nightmare for me.

If you really feel that way then you could be Asexual, if you even have the slightest attraction to either males or females then you are not asexual. Asexual people have no attraction to either gender, or no sexual attraction at least.

Hope that helps.

• Falling in love is one of the most magical feelings in the world and yes at the same time can be the worst but don't ever tell yourself you're not good enough because you are. And the more time you wait the more you'll appreciate the person who will love you and care for you. Hang in there chick

No love doesn't exist. It's not magical. You gain weight after marriage, you won't have any freedom, and you waste a shit tone of money.

• You can't become a sexuality, you dumb bitch. You weren't born asexual, so therefore, you CANNOT be asexual.

• I think you have to be naturally born with it

• I write stories about sex and now I never feel sexual