Would you date a girl who is 5'3" and 95 lbs? Or is that too skinny?

I do have slight curves, my waist is a lot smaller than my hips, but do people prefer someone with more weight on them? (Also, I am 17, it's not a tiny 12 y/o asking this.)

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound very slim, but I like that. As long as you're not anorexic, there isn't a problem. Always bear in mind you'll most likely put on some weight as you get older. Most people wish they could lose it. You have a head start!

My personal feeling? You are pretty perfect, at the top end of my ideal height range.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I'm 5'3 and 128 lbs. I think that as long as you are not starving yourself for your weight then you should be fine, but a little more weight would do you some good. This is probably just a (don't hate on me for this) phase that you think you are too skinny. Some days I feel like I'm fat as hell, and other days I feel like I'm sex on legs. The curves part doesn't really matter, what matters is that you are not just skin and bones.

i do mma and kickboxing (im very, very tiny for that aspect so i dont get to spar much) so i do have muscle and stuff

What Guys Said 18

• That's what my ideal in high school was.

• Sure, seems a little underweight but you night just be tiny framed.

• Yesh I would. I'd probably encourage her to gain some heslthy weight. That seems a little underweight for 5'3

• I think it's fine, it ok to try and gain a few lbs

• Sounds about right to me

• Not a dealbreaker at all.

• Yes I would. I love all kinds of women, from very very skinny, to fat. It's all sexy.

• You are really skinny. But don't worry you still have a few years to fill out

You are only 17
    Most girls put on some weight before they turn 20
    Freshman 15 is real lol 😂

• every man is different every man will want something different from a girl. I wouldn't want a big girl and I wouldn't want a girl that's too skinny

• No. I'm way too big for you. It would be strange AF.

• Sure but sadly most most girls only want guys that are 6'2".

• according to the bmi scale you are slightly underweight... and apparently so am i by 2 pounds so yeah sure id date you lol

• Do u breathe? If so I can go on a date 😆

• Yes.. Of course

• i wouldn't date any female.. females are gross

I'm sorry, lmaoo

@Dave20154 im just not interested in women.. why am i an idiot?

@Dave20154 well if he isn't into girls then it really isn't a problem

• As long as she has the personality i want , i wouldn't mind it.

• You could probably gain 5 or 10 pounds

• Sorry but only low test males will want to date a girl like that to produce poverty offsprings. Real men with high test date women at least 6'0" for aesthetic/healthy children.

What Girls Said 5

• yeah sure, i think its a perfect weight.

• I think that s still good
    I am 110 and 5'4

• Everyone has a different build. I'm the same height but heavier and it's just because my family is pretty broad. I'd date you!

• The worst thing to do is to try to change your body type for the liking of the people. If you are okay with your body form/weight than keep it! You don't have to be perfect to be liked!

• I'm 5'3 and 93 lbs (15 years old) and I have a boyfriend so I say if you have a good personality and you're not anorexic (like mentally) then it's not too skinny :)