Is it always best to let the man broach the topic of making a relationship official?

Ok so say its early days into seeing someone but everything is going well, he is giving you every indication that he is keen but has not asked to make it official yet.

Normally if it got to six weeks or so in without him doing so I would feel the need to ask where I stood (which is never a good thing because I think if he wanted a relationship with you he would have said by this point).

But what I'm asking is, is it ok for a girl to ask him what he wants in the earlier stages? Say after a handful of dates? Or would that scare a man away? Is it ultimately better to just wait and see if he brings up the topic?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it during the earlier stages. You shouldn't waste your time with people who refuse to commit.

What Guys Said 2

• It is 100% ok for you to ask. If he is a good man and likes you he will not mind that you asked.

• Not necessarily, if you want more then you need to state your desires.

What Girls Said 0