I'm Starting to enter the friend zone, what should I do?

Ok, so there is this girl who I like, and she liked me back, but when I asked her out she said that she wasn't ready for a relationship, but that was a while ago. Now I fear that I'm starting to enter the friend zone, and even worse, this kid Robert is starting to get out of the friend zone. All of her friends used to tease me and her, and push us together and stuff, but now they're doing that stuff with Robert, we don't talk as often as we used to, and I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try kissing her. If she pushes you away, give up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirt man! flirt for your life!
    Act more like a potential date. Touch her, flatter her, and act like a gentleman. Also make sure that you have a life also. As hard is it is. Don't always hang around her. Be with your freinds sometimes and even when you have a chance to hang with her.
    Sorry I'd give you more but I'm also trying to get out of the freindzone with a woman and those are the only things that seem to work. With my girl I did successfully make it out of the "Just another one of the girls" zone.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, maybe it's cuz you never communicate with her.

What Guys Said 7

• Tell her to Shit or get off the pot. You don't want to be just a friend, you want more. If she refuses, cut all contact with her.

• ask her out again and tell her you like her

• Date someone else

• Wait until after they breakup lmao. It's bound to happen because of age alone. Be there to comfort her, but don't be a rebound.

• fuck her. find a new crush. a hotter one that ACTUALLY likes you back. i know you dont want to here this, but its true. if she 'friend zoned' you than she doesn't like you. dont wast ur time on people who dont like you. I've done it before and all it did for me was make me miserable! do not follow the same path as I... cut that bitch off!

• Not much you can do, aside from learning how to be friends with someone who doesn't reciprocate your feelings

• Stay out of all zones... it's much better to be single