How do I ask a girl out😳😳?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aha "My Little Monster' - Haru Yoshida - Toru Matsuda (it rhymes lol).
    But just ask the girl out~ don't waste your time waiting, make sure you can make her smile and if she's genuinely smiling she's interested in you, don't make things awkward and when the moment is right, just ask her~ :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Some more information about specifics like how you know the girl, where you see her, etc. would be helpful. Either way, the basics of keeping it simple and saying 'hey ___, how would you like to go for a date with me?' stays the same. There's no complicate dark magic involved in this.

Well tbh I don't know her like I was thinking when I go out in the city and talk to a girl😆😆 orrr not?

ok well.. having the belief that you 'don't really fit in' and using that as a cop-out to not put in any effort to interact with females non-sexually will definitely lead to your being 'single forever'.

Alright ima work on this!!

• "Eh, you wanna be my buns? cuz i wanna be your cream!"

baaahahaha

nah just joking. GO up to her and ask her out. She'll be lucky to get your attention

• You: "Hey"
    Her: "Hey, what's up?"
    You: "You wanna come outside?"

• "Hey insertnamehere I think your really insertattractivepointshere and I was wondering if you would like to go blablabla with me sometime?

Done, GOod Luck!

• Bruh just talk to her and ask her out.

• Use your mouth

• Could we go out sometime?

What Guys Said 12

• You figure out what you want to say to her. Take a few days and practice to a mop with or without a picture of her on it. Then you just go for it. Don't think just go.

• are you kidding me? yet another pussy whipped boy who puts girls on such a high pedestal that he can't even talk to them anymore

• Do you know this girl? Have you talked to her? What's your relationship with her right now? Friend? Stranger?

Stranger

Never ask a random stranger out.

You have to build a rapport with them. Have a convo with them. Don't just go ask some random girl "hey you wanna go out?" Thats weird. Instead small talk and then ask for her number.

• Would you like to go out sometime? or would you like to go out, get some dinner or something sometime?

• Just ask her, don't second guess it and just do it. The more u think about it the more you won't wanna do it.

• walk up to her and say hey bitch you want to go get dinner.. JK just say hey I think you're very pretty want to go get some coffee with me sometime? just don't put way too much thought into it or you won't get nowhere

• Hi, my name is [insert name here]. I saw you from across the room and wondered if you'd like to hang out?

• Hey You I'm picking you up at 8pm

• Don't. Let her come to you.

• "Hi. Would you go out with me?"

• Man, get a life !