Which male personality type are you most attracted to (For Guys which are you most like?)?

I cut out everyone's face and used only pics with guys that have shirts on so that doesn't influence things too much.

For girls, which personality type are you most attracted to romantically?

For guys, which personality type are you most like or most want to be like?

• BikerWhich male personality type do are you most attracted to (For Guys which are you most like?)?
  • BodybuilderWhich male personality type do are you most attracted to (For Guys which are you most like?)?
  • CountryWhich male personality type do are you most attracted to (For Guys which are you most like?)?
  • Martial ArtistWhich male personality type do are you most attracted to (For Guys which are you most like?)?
  • HipsterWhich male personality type do are you most attracted to (For Guys which are you most like?)?
  • ProfessionalWhich male personality type do are you most attracted to (For Guys which are you most like?)?
  • RapperWhich male personality type do are you most attracted to (For Guys which are you most like?)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I usually don't everrrr go for the same kind of guy like you showed above... I really don't have a physical type and all of my male interests have been different. One of them I could have put in the "Rapper" category. He liked the hip hop/R&B music, was really a kind hearted guy.. was African American and liked dance which I love too. Another was Korean, he could have been the martial artist since he liked paintball and other physical game kinda things.. he was a really layed back and funny guy. Another was serious about his academics even though I was kind of on the opposite track, he might have been the "proffessional". But I didn't like any of them for their title, I only had a thing for th3m because they got along well with me and made me really happy. Plus they were cute haha. I don't go for the same kind of guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say I have a little bit of the biker and martial artist in me.

But I'm mainly a silent loner who enjoys wearing gothic fashion. Due to my quietness and constantly acting alone, it's impossible to read my mind.

I admit that I tried to be more vocal when I was young, but now, I reverted back to my silence. And I prefer to show the women my confidence through action, not mouthing off.

What Girls Said 34

• Those are not personality types but dressing styles at best lol. Out of those I'd probably pick the professional.

• 0|1

What about a Martial Artist who wears suits? 😢😢😢😢😢😢

• I don't think it's just any one... I've dated a combination of these...

I most like biker/country/martial artist.

I dislike body builder/hipster...

• It's a tie between what you call country and professional. Professional during the work week and country the rest of the time. Perfect!

• I don't know.. I like a guy who's a little bit bad-ass like a biker, but I also like them to be a hopeless romantic and play the guitar, and they should also have money. So, a combination of A, C, and F. :D

• I don't see how any of these are personality types... they're more like, indicators of interests/hobbies/careers etc.
    I'd like a mix of many of these tbh.

• I don't like any of those. I'm just attracted to a normal guy that I click with and we can have good times with, make me laugh, be a weirdo with me and not judge. Someone who I feel I can be my true self around. That's what I like.

• Hipster all the way baby!

• Rapper for sure literally no competition here

• none. they seem more like stereotypes and not real people.

• As normal as possible! Maybe more on the geeky side you know with shirts of tv shows or video games.

• how about none of these? I'd just like a funny guy who tries to be nobody but himself.

• Whatever type Shemar Moore falls into. He should have his own category! "Sexy" That says it all. ;)

• Married a matial artist so I chose that one but I have a thing for professionals, country guys and some body builders. Rappers and bikers gtfo 😉

• The first guy I ever really liked is a bodybuilder.
    The second is like half country half hipster & loves rap.
    They were both very artsy and loved drawing though haha idek
    Biker guys are hot, though.

• i like bikers because the attitude they have, wearing leather jackets, having their ray-bans, and what else do you need, being with your partner, travelling with him is the best part...

• I actually like all of them to be honest but this is so hard... I'd say the most would be professional, guys look so good in suit pant tie its so professional.

• professional/laid back

• Literally none of these are personality types..

• country mixed with professional and maybe owns a bike.

• Hmmm I would definitely say professional but also biker, just combine, FUSION, then hell yeah !!

• F can F me

• Biker baby! Mmmm

• Professional 😋

• Where's normal

• Mix between bodybuilder and professional

• Professional <3 :)

• Martial Artist or rapper they're cool

• Biker, Country, Hipster, Professional. Cannot decide between the 4.

• Out of those options biker and country

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 25

• Where's the normal type? lol

OR this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...036aa6f1c9.jpg

• Those aren't personality types...

Personality type would be more like introverted, extroverted, INTJ, etc...

Or disordered like schizoid, narcissistic, borderline, etc...

• none of the above

• I'd go with being a professional.

• None of those whatsoever. The closest would probably by Hipster, but by close, I mean like the distance between Los Angeles and New York.

• I think it would be ideal as a guy to be a combination of martial artist and professional.

• I would say country/hipster and biker are the ones that would be closest to my personality

• Hmm.. I can say I am a body builder, I also have knowledge about martial arts too aand I am a pro ;)

• Voted biker. I ride, am mechanically inclined, am laid back, and like to go explore.

• Most of the poll options are indicators of what kind of hobby the guy might have, not the type of personality he may have.

• I don't think you know what personality is

• My personality would be a combination of bodybuilder, country, martial artist and professional.

• All of these are just hobbies lol.

• I'm a sporty, gaming, biker

• I'd be a combination of biker and country, depends on the context.

• I'm more professional. But also still a child on the inside

• A mix between hipster and country. I'm also athletic but body builder status.

• Equal measures professional, martial artist, country and hipster.

• I'm not a hipster at all, but it's probably closer to me than anything else on this list.

• Um... Absolutely not a single one of these.

• I am country kind of guy and it is overrated noone really likes it.

• I'm a Biker/Country

• None of these suits me. :(

• More professional. I go to the gym, but I'm not a body builder.

• You forgot one of the most popular ones... the athlete