Do long distance relationships work?

I like this one girl online, and I don't know if it would work out because she lives far away.

Most Helpful Girl

• They might work if both make an effort. If they plan on meeting each other in a year, for example.
    Otherwise it's really hard. You can't be with that person, you don't know if they're being honest with you, if they really like you etc...
    It's complicated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do, some don't... more trust is needed for sure. I wouldn't get in a ldr in normal situations.

What Girls Said 3

• I believe it's possible if you want it to be serious. I'm in a long distance relationship since December 2015 and everything is going well. I mean it's all about communication, trust and hope! I met my boyfriend once and it made us stronger! I say go for it and if anything bad happens (bad thoughts), don't be afraid to talk about it with her :)

• some do and some don't. depends if both people really commit to making it work with good communication and trust.

• Nope

What Guys Said 0