Help me please?

I am obsessed with myself and can never see myself in a relationship is that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• At 15, you have plenty of time. Relationships aren't really everything and won't make you feel whole and complete. If you're not already happy with who and what you are, the other person can't make you feel happy, and if you relied on them to make you feel happy then if the two of you had to go separate ways and breakup somehow unexpectedly then you'd only be even more unhappy and it's also not healthy for the relationship. Once you are happy and have clear goals about what you want in your life and in a relationship then it's becomes easier to see yourself in a relationship. But when you haven't really figured out what you really want to do with your life or what you want in a relationship then it will always be difficult to see yourself in a relationship.

I'd focus on my studies and figure out what I want to do with my life in the future if I was still 15 and in high school. Relationships, they come and go. There's nothing good or bad about how you feel about yourself. When you feel you are comfortable with it and feel that you are ready and really want to be in a relationship then you'll pursue a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand what your problem is exactly? Can you be more specific?

I'm basically full of myself and I been talking to this guy for a while but can never see myself in a relationship with him because of my cockiness it's like blocking me

Ahh, I see. Well at least you recognize this is an issue, that's a step in the right direction for sure. I'd say when you catch yourself being cocky try taking it down a notch, eventually you'll do it subconsciously.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, but normal. What's to be obsessed about?

• Even though you might not see yourself in a relationship now, i'm sure you will see it sooner or later because when the times comes, you would probably fall deeply in love with that guy you love and the mindset you're having now will not be with you because it's just temporary and yes it's bad that you can't see yourself in a relationship until you have change that mindset that you actually can! All you have to do is to believe in yourself and that is where your heart starts to open up to someone where you can freely fall in love and get into a relationship. Just don't think too much alright! You'll have a sweet relationship one day and i'm sure of that!

What Girls Said 0