You are given the choice for a romantic date, what do you choose to do?

Feel free to specify your own dates as opinions.

You can choose the last choice simply to reveal the results.

• Grab a bite (Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner at any location)You are given the choice for a romantic date, what do you choose to do?
  • Casual at home (Catch a movie or do a similar activity, but at home)You are given the choice for a romantic date, what do you choose to do?
  • Outdoor activity (Take a walk, have a picnic, fly a kite, go bird watching, play outdoor chess, etc.)You are given the choice for a romantic date, what do you choose to do?
  • Go romantic sightseeing together (watch the sunset or other beautiful scenery)You are given the choice for a romantic date, what do you choose to do?
  • Let's keep it simple and catch a movie at the theaters!You are given the choice for a romantic date, what do you choose to do?
  • Go exploring (Landmarks, museums, new locations, etc.)You are given the choice for a romantic date, what do you choose to do?
  • Does it matter? Anything, as long as I'm with you! (Alternatively: Other, indecisive, or see results)You are given the choice for a romantic date, what do you choose to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything outdoors.
    We've gone hiking, apple picking, the beach and ice skating and those were probably my favorite dates we have been on and very inexpensive too.

Most Helpful Guy

• We go for a walk we talk then we go have a picnic then I play her a song on the piano we hold hands and eat ice cream then go home and hold me cuddle

What Girls Said 13

• Sightseeing and watch the sunset. A romantic walk holding hands under the moonlight would be a perfect date for me. We can relax and chat to get to know each other more

• Go to the park and feed ducks :)

• When I was younger, I used to like going to the movies because we could avoid conversation and awkwardness, but now that I'm older I enjoy simple meals, especially romantic dinners where we get to talk a lot and get to know one another.

• I'd get dinner not some grab a bite shit but actual dinner

Just a figure of speech. Could be a casual or formal. Up to you, the choice just means spending any meal together. :)

Well then I'd do that I like a nice dinner

• Honestly all of them sounds great. But to me it would also depend on how long I have been going out with the guy. If it is the first date or in a long term relationship.

• I said the last one because I was stuck between two, the outdoors and the everyday indoor activities. as long as im with my man I'm happy. No money has to be spent, just time. all I want is time

• B, F or G. But I voted B cuz I'm kinda a homebody (even with friends). It's always fun to drink and watch movies and make out/have sex at home with a guy.

But I also like going to museums and baseball games and stuff.

• I voted G - as far as he is with me, I don't care where we go

• Honestly I know this is kind of cheesy but I'd like to go horseback riding and do something outdoors.

• Outdoor or exploring

• Watch the sunset.

• Wow sight seeing and exploring is hard to choose!
    Both?

• the park seems relaxing out doors fresh air and great company it's awesome

maybe even a snack

What Guys Said 6

• I would totally want to do one of those, escape the rooms thingies.

• B

I would love my future girlfriend to play games with me, and then fuck later. Wow... goals. Seriously though, that would be really amazing.

• B, D, F or G would be my choices.

• Honestly, my ideal date is staying at home, ordering a pizza, and competitively playing video games together.

• The best date I've ever been on was just us having dinner and then walked around the downtown area by the restaurant for three hours and talked.

• It really doesn't matter as long as I'm with a girl.