I ignored 2 of his texts and now that I finally TEXT him back he doesn't answer?

Is he trying to make me taste my own medicine?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably got salty when you didn't answer and now he's trying the same on you which is retarded if you ask me. That, or your response wasn't something he himself could respond to.

Hmm I see.. well I said ''Haha so handsome. Hope you're doing well'' but yeah you're right he's a bit salty. I should just give him space.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever Heard of the ol saying: "Tit for Tat, got you back?"
    Yes, he is giving you some of this bad Taste, but no Need to Stand on Ceremonies with "Right back at 'cha" if he does Come... Back.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Most likely, why would you even expect someone to reply to you after you've ignored them twice?

Yeah you're right.. do you think he is ma at me?
      Should I just wait or apologize?

I mean if you don't care what he thinks about you, you could leave it and move on, however if you do care.. I'd still apologize. Even if he chooses not to respond, he'll still think better of you if you apologize, 100%.

You guys have very good points.. but I think @Kkaos is right. Its my fault, it takes about 5seconds to respond. But I'm going to give him space, I don't want to make him angrier lol

• Without a doubt!

• Typical nonsense of the texting era

What Girls Said 4

• Probably

• Why did you ignore them?

I forgot to reply/didnt have the time

• Yes, I guess that's Karma 😃

• Yep, he is. That's really immature.

No, It's not immature. If a girl can't be bothered responding to me, I'll assume she's not interested.. Which will in turn make me lose interest in her and I'll move on. If she then messages me later, there is no reason why I should bother to respond, she had her chance and I've moved on. Rather it's really desperate if you're going to accept being ignored and quickly respond to someone who couldn't be bothered doing the same to you.

Mm, she seemed kind of upset. I've got no idea why.

@Kkaos Mmhmm