Soul Mates for 10 Minutes A Day?

Okay, I've been wondering this for a while...

Imagine that you meet the love of your life (they are literally everything you've ever looked for), but you only got to spend 10 minutes every day with them.

You words see them every day, without fail, but it would be about the length of a car ride. Could you do it?

• Yes. Absolutely anything for true love.
  • No. That's unrealistic. It would never work.
  • I would just stay really good friends.
  • If we could have quickies...
  • I would never want to see this person ever again...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't. My soulmate is a guy who's part of my life, not just 10 minutes out of everyday. That's too superficial. You can't even build a good friendship on just 10 mins a day , let alone a relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• No No No. Don't put me in this situation. I wan't be able to survive.

• after few times 10min wouldn't be enough...

• Yeah I think so. 10 minutes is more than nothing. Everyday I'll have a reason to look forward to the next. It'd be amazing

What Girls Said 3

• I need longer than 10 minutes to fuck.

• 10 minutes :o Probably not. I mean somedays not seeing each other or only for 10 minutes is cool. But ONLY for ten minutes, forever? No

• I would wait on a bated breathe every day to see them again, and count our time together not in the minutes of a day but in the hours of months and years.