Okay, I've been wondering this for a while...
Imagine that you meet the love of your life (they are literally everything you've ever looked for), but you only got to spend 10 minutes every day with them.
You words see them every day, without fail, but it would be about the length of a car ride. Could you do it?
- Yes. Absolutely anything for true love.30%(3)44%(8)Vote62%(5)
- No. That's unrealistic. It would never work.40%(4)33%(6)Vote25%(2)
- I would just stay really good friends.10%(1)6%(1)Vote0%(0)
- If we could have quickies...20%(2)17%(3)Vote13%(1)
- I would never want to see this person ever again...0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
No I wouldn't. My soulmate is a guy who's part of my life, not just 10 minutes out of everyday. That's too superficial. You can't even build a good friendship on just 10 mins a day , let alone a relationship.