How pretty is Indonesian girls in world beauty standards?

How pretty is Indonesian girls in world beauty standards?

• Very ugly, I think I wanna puke
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Ugly
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Average
    25% (1)10% (1)14% (2)Vote
  • Pretty
    25% (1)40% (4)36% (5)Vote
  • Very Pretty, I want to get laid or date with one
    25% (1)30% (3)29% (4)Vote
  • I wanna date them but can't decide on which category they belong to
    25% (1)20% (2)21% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger, I was only attracted to Hispanic/Latino girls because that's what I am and that's why I knew. Now I find women of races, of every corner of the world, attractive. Lately I've had a thing for girls from South East Asia. I've met a few, and my Filipino friend's ex, who is also Filipino, is gorgeous.
    These are the first Indonesian girls I've seen, that I know of, and they're beautiful

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I thought I have this weird taste in girls. I wanna date one, but she's Asian, or Indonesian should I say that I never heard before, I'm afraid that people will mock me. Okay, that sounds like a dick. But I have my reasons.
      Thanks for you opinion

• 1mo

If people mock you, then let them. You know you like her and she's beautiful, so why care what they say?

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• I love Asian girls, but I am converting to Islam. Maybe this would be a good idea?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I can't tell you what you should do dude. Your religion shouldn't be based on other people's opinion. Yes, many Asians are Muslim. It would probably be a good idea to change your religion to Isam if you want to date one, cause they prefer guy with the same religion. But if you only pretend, they'll know.

• 1st girl looks like a transvestite.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Do I need to look into her pants to make sure?