How pretty is Indonesian girls in world beauty standards?

• Very ugly, I think I wanna puke
  • Ugly
  • Average
  • Pretty
  • Very Pretty, I want to get laid or date with one
  • I wanna date them but can't decide on which category they belong to

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger, I was only attracted to Hispanic/Latino girls because that's what I am and that's why I knew. Now I find women of races, of every corner of the world, attractive. Lately I've had a thing for girls from South East Asia. I've met a few, and my Filipino friend's ex, who is also Filipino, is gorgeous.
    These are the first Indonesian girls I've seen, that I know of, and they're beautiful

I thought I have this weird taste in girls. I wanna date one, but she's Asian, or Indonesian should I say that I never heard before, I'm afraid that people will mock me. Okay, that sounds like a dick. But I have my reasons.
      Thanks for you opinion

If people mock you, then let them. You know you like her and she's beautiful, so why care what they say?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I love Asian girls, but I am converting to Islam. Maybe this would be a good idea?

I can't tell you what you should do dude. Your religion shouldn't be based on other people's opinion. Yes, many Asians are Muslim. It would probably be a good idea to change your religion to Isam if you want to date one, cause they prefer guy with the same religion. But if you only pretend, they'll know.

• 1st girl looks like a transvestite.

Do I need to look into her pants to make sure?