Feeling very angry and sad how my ex treated me. 3 months since beeakup and I'm so angry what he's doing now. It's like I'm dead! Help?

Hello, I need some help. I was with my boyfriend for 7 almost 8 years. He broke up with me in July just gone, he went on holidays for a month in may and came back the end of June and dumped me the very start of July by text message. The last year or 2 of our relationship became quite horrible. He turned very nasty to me and didn't care about my feelings or though and did what he wanted. He started fighting with me loads and calling me names and showing no apperception or love. When he came back from his holiday he didn't even hug me or kiss me after a month being apart. He was just like "hey" at the door. It was like he just didn't care. So 3 months later I'm still hurt and I tried to reach out to him last month in September and I asked could I see him please and talk it out with him and he just told me to 'fu*k off and his life is great now without me' and he kept being harsh saying go away and leave him alone and that he doesn't care whatever I say. Then I heard he went to Liverpool with his 'lesbian best friend ' this friend I never met and he kept hiding from me. They went for a few days and then he blocked me from Facebook and uploaded pictures of him and her on his page. And he changed his WhatsApp picture to her and himself. It just kills me because he never wanted pictures of me and him. And when I asked him to take a picture or upload one he would say ' don't force me into something I don't want to do' I haven't talked to him since last month and he hasn't talked to me. He told me he still loved me when he broke up with me but I don't believe it. He was so heartless and crul. I just feel very angry and I want him to no how heartless he was. But I don't ever wanna text him again. What should I do? I appreciate all the help. Thank you xxx

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you're better off with this guy out of your life. You actually see what transpired with his I'll treatment of you so why be heartbroken over someone that can be so cold towards you. I say forget about him, that chapter in your life is over and it's time to start a new one, you'll find someone that appreciates you more than he did, just stay positive and don't worry about what he's doing now... it has no bearing on your progression towards your future. Don't stay hung up, he obviously doesn't want to be part of your life so leave him be.

Thank you for your advice. And lovely comment. I know you are so right, it's just hard to take I guess. I'm praying by Christmas I'll be okay again. Thank you

Thank you for the MhO

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry you have had to endure this type of person, it's clear that he has moved on, it's now time for you to do the same.

Nothing you did or could have done would have stopped this from happening, this guy is obviously spineless, and no one deserves that kind of treatment, my only concern is that you are still trying to get his attention and talk after he has treated you like this.

It's not what you want to hear right now but believe me, if you have been with one guy since you were 14 who was (I really want to swear) like this guy then then your life has taken a turn for the better, your life literally is just about to begin.

What do you want in life, what are your dreams, what is it you want to achieve? Concentrate on that now, put your energy into something else, slowly you will feel better, and he will become a distant memory.

I know it's hard and no matter the amount of advice you receive telling you to move on will make you do it but it's what you do next that matters the most, you can stay in a funk and pine after that creep, or you can open true next chapter of your life, which could be something so much better if you let it.

All the best
    Pixie

What Guys Said 2

• You are lucky to have him out of your life. I know it hurts and I know its hard but you are better off without him. Move on and don't let him hurt you any more. I know this is a lot easier said than done, but move on. In the end it does really matter why.

• Find someone who actually loves you and treats you with the respect you deserve 👍

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah he is an ass. Good riddens. Consider yourself lucky that someone so nasty is out of your life. Now you are free to meet someone special.