What shall I do?

So basically I told this guy how I feel and we were talking and I said to him It ain't like we are gonna be together is is. And he said why u saying all this so then I told him that u haven't told me how u feel and he said I will but not yet. but when I said that I'm not sure how I feEl he said forget me. so why did he say that? And so yesterday I text him saying we can still be friends and he said I'm not arsed about anything and u do ur thing and ill do mine. So we haven't texted each other in 2 days why is he being like this and why hasn't he text me back first I haven't text him. And why hasn't he delted me on snapchat then? . So my questions are why is he being like this? Why did he tell m to forget him? And why hasn't he text me? And why hasn't he deleted me? and why did he say u do ur thing and ill do mine what doed this mean?

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm it would seem that I've done this before. The thing is you're being to pushy, it also sounds like he doesn't know what he wants. The reason he hasn't deleted you off snap is he still might be interested in what you're doing. Just give him some space, DO NOT message him. What you can do is take snapchats of you out having a good time like you're not even thinking about him. He'll see the snaps and wonder if you've moved on and I'm sure he'll get in touch with you. Don't let him think that he's got you wrapped around his finger.

What Girls Said 1

• He said that because he has low tolerance for people who play games.