What would happen in this scenario: A guy has sex with a girl and ejaculates inside of her, he moves, can the girl find the guy if she is pregnant?

What if she doesn't know his name either if he lied about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• One way or another if someone wants to find someone they will and will try to even through legal or investigating actions.

But how if he lied about his, name and moved to another city in another state, and she has no pictures of him?

thanks!

You cute

What Girls Said 1

• Im pretty sure. A dna test maybe. I don't know. But don't leave a child fatherless.

But how could they do a dna test if the guy moves to another state and the girl doesn't know his name

I know that there's a way

What Guys Said 2

• sorry to be blunt but said girl should be using protection with someone when she doesn't even know his name.

• We are living in 21. Century ofcourse she can find lol.

But how if he lied about his name and moved to another city, how can she find him if she has no pictures of him or anything.

I'm just trying to understand because then how come there are so many single mothers with children who don't know who the father is there are millions of them you know

Well I have 2 theory about them, first one; There is a lot of women who wanna have a baby without getting married. Those peoples you mentioned maybe one of them. Second theory; There is a lot of stupid women who slept with a guy without protection. They don't care their baby's father and just take care of them for a while.