I really like this guy?

I'm a 14 year old girl (b. April 2) and he's a 17 year old guy (b. June 25). I've known him since I'm 11 (November 2013) and fell in love with him since. I don't mind dating him. I really want him to ask me out. Twice, I dreamt about us kissing. Two of my friends said he likes me. Once I heard him talking good about me. I don't mind sharing bed with him, I really want to fall asleep in his arms. Our parents are ok with everything. What to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• you tell him how you feel and what you want of him. guys are usually not going to ask girls out, because guys risk rejection way more than a girl can. plus its the girl and its always been the girl who chooses and decides on the one she wants anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• A 14 yo dating a 17 yo? I wouldn't find that ok but if for some odd reason your parents do then whatever. Especially if you were in love with a 14 yo at 11. Thats very icky to me

What Guys Said 3

• what? how are your parents ok with all this? your just 14

• I knew a guy who as a senior in high school dated a freshman. I honestly am not sure that it was the best idea. Three years age difference is no big deal when you're both adults, but right now you are both still teenagers so three years is a lot.

• Parents ok with everything? Lol then go for it!

What Girls Said 1