What is love for you?

I don't even know how to answer this to be honest. It just scares me a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• That's too huge a question. I can think of 100 ways to describe what love is to me. Love is when you can sit next to someone, and not do anything and be perfectly happy. Love is when you value another persons happiness over your own. Love is when you can see all of their imperfections, and still view them as perfect. Love is when you ca have spent the whole day with them, and soon as they leave you already miss them.

Most Helpful Girl

• This might be a crazy odd example, but my now married friend was going through what would turn out to be a major health crisis when she was dating her then boyfriend (soon to be husband), but before she was diagnosed, she was telling us about how in the middle of the night she had woken up because she had vomitted all in their bed and on him, and she was crying and hysterical and embarressed about it, and he didn't freak out. He just basically picked her up from the bed, and took her to the bath and helped wash her off and reassured her that things would be okay and it wasn't a big deal, stuff happens. I mean, if someone can vomit on you... the wife, the baby, your parents, and you're loving about them and it because you love them, that to me is love, because most would be out of there, you know what I mean.

I think it's when you are truly putting the needs of your partner before yourself and you actually sit there and want to be a better person for them and do for them things you'd never do for another. It's knowing you can't or don't want to live without them, and even in your most pissed off moment, you know you still want to be with them.

That is the best answer I've had on this question yet!!

:)...

I agree, but at the same time I feel like it doesn't apply to me. If I went home with a girl for a one night stand, and she asked me to stay the night and I decided to do it, and she got sick and woke up and threw up on me, I would do the same as in your example. That's just the way I am. To me it's so stupid and retarded that when something gross happens people freak out an run away. I can't understand that shit. But on the otherhand I know that's how 99% of people are and that for them to stick around after something gross like that is love to them.

What Guys Said 15

• Love? I think I can answer that. It's why I go to work everyday for my girl; not because I have to, but because I want to. It's why our accounts are linked. It's why our bills are shared. It's why I smile every day; not that she's the only reason I smile, but she's my favorite reason. She's why I write my notes, why I leave for work an hour early so I can write that I love her. That she's the only person I want and ever will want. That there's no one out there who could ever be her, and I know that, and I try to recognize it in all the things I do, even though I know it will never be enough. But I'll love her till the day I die.

That's deep

I'm glad you liked what I said. That was the end of it. :)

Ohh okay 😊

• It begins with finding someone who's compatable with you on the deepest level. You find someone who is beautiful to you, inside and out. From there it's building a communication, bond, and trust, that can't be equaled. Though it's cliché, it's true. You stick together. Through thick and thin, in sickness and in health. You fight through adversity together. You laugh, and cry, together. You find someone who is honest with you, and who can handle honesty from you. You support eachother. You don't just do this after the rings are put on, but from the very start. All these things together, are love to me.

• someone who cares about me truly, someone who is able to make sacrifices for me, someone who will be there for me in my darkest times when no one is there for me, someone who really understands me, someone who understand my silence, someone who can see the pain behind my smile. someone who knows that im not perfect and im full of flaws but still loves me and loves my flaws.
    and all the same goes for me too.

• The feeling you get when you can trust someone wholly, the feeling you get when you want to be with a person forever, the feeling that even though the person isn't perfect, you still accept him/her, and the feeling that you have no doubts in your mind about that person. I think that's pretty much love for me.

• To me love means service to God.

• Trust, intimacy, respect, ... I'' actually not sure. I never open myself up to anyone. Better to keep people away

😱 you're right! I should consider everyone's status and feelings before I make such statements. What else shall I do for you "your majesty"?

By the way, sarcarsm is just a way of shouting your inner pain out loud. You aren't the first nor the last one to say stupid things like this

• Essentially wanting to become part of a "team" with the other person. Both parties build each other up by making up what the other is missing and showing reciprocity. Grounding each other emotionally and never having to feel lonely when you want to be "alone" because that person is there too. Plus sex lol

• To me love is another name of sacrifice

• For me it is a more emotional bonding with a women..

• When you get mad if they talk about another person that isn't you

• its an emotion. make me feel good

• If Love is a fight then i shall die, with my heart on a trigger

• Love is pain.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5