Do you ever feel despite or worry you'll never find someone?

If so what can you do to feel better?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's taken years, but I've learned to accept I won't. I just keep myself really busy. The only time it actually bothers me is if I hang out with other couples. Fortunately, that doesn't happen very much. It's annoying too if people try to pressure me to find someone too. I never ever talk about being single. I don't see the point, but at times I'll get friends, family, or co-workers getting on my case to meet someone. It's irritating because it doesn't effect anyone elses life but my own. I would understand if I was the type to bitch and complain, but I don't talk about it. If I do, it's because someone else brought it up, and I do my best to change the subject.

Apart from those moments though, I just keep busy with work and saving money, and I travel quite a bit. I don't really let myself think about it too much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah..

I guess I just try to take solice in knowing that there are people who are less fortunate. Asside from the obvious like people with abussive parents, debilitating diseases or stricken with poverty, hearing bout guys being cheated on, having to raise kids that aren't theirs, or going through messy divorces, makes being alone not seem as bad.

Also, over time I feel like you just become more numb to things.

What Girls Said 10

• Occasionally I feel like I'll never find someone... but then I remember, I have lots of people that want me and I just don't want them. Just keep on my own grind, if something happens it happens

• Right now I don't feel that way.
    But I have felt like that in the past.

• I'm not worried because I know my time hasn't arrived yet. That is what many people do not get. So they rush in relationships

• Sometimes but I don't want to settle so I keep praying

I worry I'll never find anyone

you think so?

Yes, I mean I would

• I think its better to be alone than with the wrong person

• Yes; I don't know what to do.

• I don't think I will. So I just started doing what I like, instead.

• I feel despair I won't find anyone who can replace my ex. I can't imagine ever falling out of love with him 😢so how can I fall for someone new 💔if guys ask me out I turn them down because I just think they aren't him

I'm sorry to hear that.

It's*

I worry I won't.

• Not really. I have seen loads of people just do them, get their career etc and find somebody later on in life, which actually has many benefits too. I think whichever way people do it, or however it works out, that's just how things were meant to be. Some people start relationships when they're like 13 and some start when they're 43, either way it's no big deal.

• Find someone.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't worry about that. I know the right person will come along with the right timing.

I tend to be very picky when it comes to personality, so it takes more than a pretty face to rope me in. :)

• Nah dude, you need to just get out there! Go to the pub with some mates, if you see someone you like approach them, ask if you can join them, they'll either say yeah sure or no. That's the worst that can happen! Being just be as confident as you can. And if she's says no respect that and move onto the next one! Have fun gezza!

I don't think the general question is about just finding someone, anyone (then again, this is the internet...), but about finding someone who makes you happy when you have at least some standards... and that is definitely a lot harder than just approaching random girls/guys in bars.

• Sure, but it's just gonna happen or it won't, there's not that much you can do about it besides basic stuff like taking care of your body. What you can do is make the other aspects of your life as enjoyable as possible.

• I'm not really worried about it. It'd be nice to be with a lady that we mutually enjoy being together, but if I don't, then I can manage being on my own.

• All the time , I find things to take my mind off it and successfully so. fill your day with lots of things to do and it won't be such a big deal. Another question I can answer with some authority.

• Knowing she's happy is good enough for me.
    *Mad World piano plays*

• most girls here are fucked
    even the guys too

there's a small group of people here who have good beliefs

• i'm a solid 1.2 on a scale to 10. lol I have most of the traits women say they desire but it doesn't matter. So yeah, a bit worried. I can tell you one thing... karma doesn't exist. If it did, I'd have a hell of a balance owed.

• Yes and I've decided that if I get to a certain point and I still don't find someone then I'm going to check out from this world

• I used to, but after reading daily doses of all the terrible things that women are doing to men these days in relationships and in divorce court, I'm no longer sad about being alone.