How do you feel about having your boyfriend/girlfriend social media or phone passwords?

I'm very curious how other people feel about this topic.. personally I don't care if me boyfriend has acesss to my social media or phone because I have nothing to hind. But I'm curious to know about how other feel about it. Do you think it's necessary or unnecessary?

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly I feel like it would do more harm than good, many times people misinterpret things like likes, comments etc which could be harmless, I think i'd just rather not have them so I don't get an itch. phone passwords is whatever!

What Guys Said 3

• I don't give my passwords for anything to anyone... Passwords for temporary things that I care nothing about are not rocket science to break, but any password involving anything important I likely couldn't even tell you off the top of my head because there might be some math involved and I'd have to figure it out at the time I need to login.

• Unless I need their password for some reason, I'm indifferent.
    I'd probably tell them to just say if they wanted to snoop in my stuff. I might not know how careful they would be with my passwords.

• It's only necessary when you are unsure or insecure. I feel everyone deserve their privacy.

By the way can you respond to my recent post 😊

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't intentionally withhold it from him. I think most people don't want to know their SO's passwords , it doesn't cross their mind, unless they feel the need to check up on them coz they've good reasons to mistrust them. Due to a change in behaviour or they seem secretive etc.

I rarely log out anyway. Lol

• It's unnecessary to do that.
    He knows my phone code because he's seen me enter it. But he's never taken it from me to look through.
    In regards to social media, I barely remember my own passwords. Just leave it constantly logged in lmfao. Tough luck for him haha.

• It should be upto how the couple feel about having access to their social media - however most couples know everything about each pther

• I've never felt the need to have a guy's password.

• I don't really have anything to hide, I mean maybe from someone else but not from my partner. 😂