So there is a girl I like and need advice?

There's this girl i like a lot and in the past we have done stuff which got me attached, and recently she's gotten with my friend and like it kills me but i won't stop them. She was once my best friend but now have drifted apart, she was gonna go to the same uni as me but got a scholarship somewhere else and only told me when she accidentally brought it up. I want to tell her how i feel about her so should i do?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she has you only as a friend now.

You could tell her and get it off your chest for your own sake but not much can come of it now.

What Guys Said 2

• Write her a note and put it in her mail box. Until she breaks up with your freind you should not tell her your feelings in person. It will only make things more awkward with you and your freind.

• Just go for it, you have nothing else to lose. At the very least, you'll be able to move on.