What's wrong with him... or me?

He said that we aren't exclusive, but he likes to hangout with me and no we don't always have sex when we hangout. We go on walks, watch movies, go biking, go out to eat, store, etc. We have been seeing each other for about two months now. His so sweet to me compare to other guys that I've met before him. I don't know if he will ever consider me as his girl... I know we haven't seen each for a long time, but I don't want to get hurt in the long run. He met my parents and he has never mention me meeting his anytime soon or hasn't even talked about me at all to his family or friends. I don't know... I just don't want to be that girl he hides. Any advice will surely help me to stop thinking about this. Thanks.

What Guys Said 1

• Both of you are not wrong. Has he shown you any clear signs which might indicate that he might think of you as his girl apart from meeting up to hang out?

if yes, then you should definitely ask him outright, there is no point in just wondering about what it is or what it may be.

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing is wrong with both of you. You're doing friendly activities and you have sex on top of that. That's exactly what friends with benefits is.