Do white men like skinny dark skinned girls with long straight weave or natural hair?

Because I have seen an old white guy approached a young dark skin girl with long straight weave, but all I have heard that they like natural hair...

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think white guys overall will find long straight weaves more attractive but some white men can find natural hair more beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Um it looks like you saying more attractive for the weave and more beautiful for the natural hair. Um ain't that about the same thing more beautiful and more attractive lol. Anyway it looks like you are trying to say both...

• 1mo

No I'm saying that THE MAJORITY of white guys will prefer weave, but there can still be some white guys who prefer natural.

• 1mo

Oh ok, got you. That's why I don't heed to stereotypes, because women are saying white men like natural hair more so, but yet that's not what I am seeing lol...

Most Helpful Girl

• Most white people in general can't identify a weave or sew in from natural hair anyway. I would know. I've dated several white guys and they didn't know my hair was a sew in until I told them or took it out lol. They didn't care though. I'm not dark skinned, but I'd imagine it wouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Did they really like you wearing your hair or did they prefer the weave once they found out?

• Show All
    • 1mo

O ok so are you with a white guy right now?

• 1mo

We broke up in April but my last few boyfriends were white

What Guys Said 3

• So you've seen a guy do that and automatically, we're all supposed to like that?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I am not saying that all white men like it. I am saying it is a stereotype going around saying that only white men like natural hair on dark skinked women. Did not say that every last white man do that...

• Show All
    • 1mo

The only answer that makes sense is: Some don't, some do... There is someone for every one. The world is beautiful like that :-)

• 1mo

Fair enough for me lol

• Yes. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

So what if she has no hair underneath?

• 1mo

It'll grow.

• 1mo

For some people hair grows, but for others hair doesn't grow

• Either.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

So you like both weave and natural hair?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Yeah I don't think so, because a ton of guys had said, that they don't find the natural hair on that particular woman that they like is all attractive. Like my boyfriend said, that he worked with a guy who was chasing a girl down with weave everyday on his job, but once he saw her natural hair he wasn't feeling her anymore. I'm mean same girl now lol. My boyfriend thought that the situation was weird. But the guy suddenly didn't like her, because of her natural hair. That is why I said attractiveness is irrelevant, because I think men like a certain look on a woman that is fake, but once it is off, she becomes totally not likeable. Not all men are like this, but quite a few are...

• 1mo

As far as having a better chance with straight hair women, that is an excuse for some men to be draw to it...

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't if I was a man. Those weaves can stink after a while.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yes they really can, because of product build up