Is she not interested or shy?

She is very social with everyone. But we always lock eyes from a distance. I wave to her and say hi. Sometimes she waves back other times she would keep looking or walk away.

the other day she sat by me with a mutual friend. We joked around.

next day she walked up to her friend who was next to me. As she was talking to her friend she was looking at me. I said smiled but she didn't smile back she just kept looking.

i always see her looking at me but has a blank face. Lol.

i sent her a message on Instagram , she sent it and then deleted the message?

I dont inow know if she is just shy around me because she is cool with everyone. She is open to talk to me when we are in a group but when I see her alone she is a bit more reserved.

i want to ask her out but I don't know if she is comfortable around me?

What Girls Said 2

• I tend to get why around someone I like because I dont want to say the wrong thing oe just being around that person makes me all weird and awkard but in a good way, if that makes sense. Do you two get anytime where it's you two?

Well if I see her by herself I'm going to talk to her. I'm slowly noticing she is getting comfortable around me. So I can ask her to hang out with me

• Just ask her out, before its too late to know,

What Guys Said 0