Guys, are you insecure around joocy looking bros?

Don't lie faggots.
Guys, are you insecure around joocy looking bros?

• Yeah
    21% (3)9% (2)14% (5)Vote
  • Nope
    36% (5)82% (18)64% (23)Vote
  • I'm a sloot
    43% (6)9% (2)22% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• For real though... if I saw him doing that in public I would be laughing cause that's just embarrassing. Lol no person should be that serious about checking themselves out in public

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm laughing at the fact that, that's shot at planet fitness when they detest people like that in there lol.

But no they don't bother me, I worked at a gym for 3 years, I train in a gym owned by a marine that's full of those kinds of guys, and I'm a personal trainer so bring em on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Why would I be secure y'all should be insecure around me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both guys in the gif have nice bodies haha I might even like the smaller one a little more.
    The left would looks better in clothes, the right looks better naked lol !

0|0
    0|0
  • Planet fitness.
    Mirin'

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

one time at the gym there was one guy that was checking him self out so much it sound like he was having sex. it was awkward

• He's not attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The super muscular one was kind of a turn off, too big looking ig.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just a little bit

0|0
    0|0
  • That guy is so hot

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Nah, cuz if she's with me I know I got her hooked anyways lol. I can't pick up girls like these "joocy" guys can. But once I got her, I am always 100% confident she's with me, nam' sayin'? Plus I got a big dick and lots of those guys got buff to make up for their other lackings anyways. Not all of them of course, I mean I'm working on gettin buff and sexy too. I think all guys should.

0|0
    0|0
  • I admire them for their dedication for acquiring a certain physique. Otherwise, what's to be insecure about?

0|0
    0|0
  • I swear your fearles banana in decise

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol no dude, almost all of them are super bro tier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao not even close, I'm not insecure about my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rep his max

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, especially 'cause they're nothing close to what I wanna look like anyway. If anything, I feel better around them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Unless by "insecure" you mean "scared", in which case that could be said on certain occasions, especially if they're acting unstable or intimidating.