Guys, Does this make me a horrible person?

Ok so there is this guy I really like. And he i always flirting with me. But here's the catch he isn't single. His girlfriend is really nice and I have nothing against her, but he seems so unhappy. He tells me that he just doesn't like her anymore. Does it make me a bad person that I want him to just break up with her.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if i should say it or not but i guess i will, in my opinion yes it makes you a horrible person as you shouldn't be close with him because the only reason to find out he was unhappy is when he's with you. Here's what i actually meant, when you get close with him and he feels happy being with you then he will start to think that being with his current girlfriend wasn't happy at all because he wasn't spending much time on her but instead on you and in order to make a relationship works it takes both parties and if one was with another girl, then well it should be the girl that is unhappy not him. I'm sorry but this is the hard truth. As you said, his girlfriend is nice and you have nothing against her so it's best to leave that guy you like alone with his girlfriend and see what happen. If they get back together and seems happy then you probably have to move on. But if they break up then you'll stand a chance but you wouldn't want to be with him because who know's after being with you, he might treat you the same as he treat his previous girlfriend after few months or years in the relationship and end up finding someone else. Here's some tips: A guy who is in relationship and yet flirting other girls is isn't what you want to find because he's just a playboy who flirt with other girls once he get bored it. Even though if the girlfriend makes him unhappy or didn't show any concern as you did, still he shouldn't be flirting with other girls until he has broken up clean with her. Hope this helps :) Make a wise choice my friend :) Goodluck!

The thing is we have been friends for awhile. He is on our schools football team and so is my younger brother so they are teammates so I have really befriended most of the team. I really can't avoid him because of this and I don't want to be that bitch who is mean without saying. And I have tried to just put away my feelings in this whole situation and I manage just fine. But it is hard to be that friend when I honestly have no good way of helping him out

Thank you very much. Your advice/opinion was the best! Very helpful. One day I will find my guy. But that is not my friend and I will not be the reason they break up.

You're welcome! All the best :)

What Guys Said 4

• Imagine him doing this same thing in two months, only ur the nice girlfriend he doesn't like anymore.

• Yup a teenage home wrecker... God you girls start so young!

Wow a 20 year old asshole who spends his time being a troll on websites!

No you truly aren't just giving your opinion. You are being an ass. You know who gave a good opinion Brandon did. Because even though he did say I was in the wrong he was not an asshole about it.

Yeaa now a days I like being an ass... I know I got a problem... I apologize though.. I was thinking about changing myself... I am Working on it...

Sometimes I am an asshole because of my current mood

• No, unless you actually do something with him there's nothing wrong.

• No, he has to decide what he really wants to do. If he is unhappy and doesn't like his girlfriend anymore, ask why? Why is he mentioning that to you? Ask why don't he try harder to try and see if he can make his current relationship better or just as good as before while he still had liked his girlfriend? And if he had already tried everything possible with no improvement then it is on him to be honest with himself and his girlfriend at that point and end his current relationship.