Guys, do you feel rejected when a female doesn't give you her contact number after you asked?

Please tell me everything you think of what goes through your head do you start to hate her or what?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• When you've been doing it as long as I have, you don't get "feelings of rejection" anymore.

You pretty much just go onto the next one. They start to become sort of "disposable" in a sense.

To be honest though it's not a good thing. I sometimes feel like I don't really care about women anymore and it makes it hard to relate to their feelings. Even now, I don't think I provide my girlfriend with enough emotional return. She often complains how I don't care about her and I feel bad... but those feelings have sort of long withered away

So do you think it's right for a girl to switch the question around a d ask for your number instead?

I don't want your number lol

@Nelsoen cool cause I don't give two fuck :)

What Guys Said 24

• "Hey, can I call you some time? Can I have your number?"
    "no"

-this equals rejection.

What if she didn't say no instead she asked for yours how would you reply?

Well, sure, no problem but then once a week goes by and no call from her it is still a rejection. She was just being polite about it or avoiding being honest up front.

What if she actually wanted to call you. I don't understand guys do it to once a girl gives you her number with no problem you don't call not once. A girl asking for your number is not rejection her saying I'm not into you is.

• On to the next one!!

• That doesn't really happen. I usually talk to her for awhile and don't just walk straight up and ask for her number, that's pointless. I can usually tell if she is going to be willing to give it to me or if I should be bail.

I refused to give my crush my number instead I asked for his he ignored me. So what I do wrong? Everyone says I rejected him by tricking him.

I'm saying if I ask a girl for her number and she says no just give me yours that is a huge red flag. If she plans on calling you, you will have her number anyways so what's the difference.

Exactly but I assume he's paying attention to attention whores instead that's him because those girls are nothing compared to me anyways

• I take it as, I messed up somewhere or we just didn't hit it off. But generally speaking, if she doesn't offer me her number I knew that beforehand. It's rare you hit it off with a girl, before she decides to not offer her number lol. It's pretty much exclusively when either it goes bad or nothing was there chemistry wise.

So I complimented my "crush" telling him he was a king and funsized. He immediately after asked for my number. I didn't reject I asked for his instead. I really like him but something keeps holding me back in not giving it. I've gave my number to guys I liked but for him I get nervous. Now he hates me and won't talk to me

You're saying "he hates me because". I'm saying how do you know he hates you and that he didn't simply not get your text? Friend of mine sent me pictures and five texts last week in one sitting. I didn't get any of them to my phone. It happens. So that's why I'm saying how do you reeeally know?

I'm not stupid this is snap chat he opened it, it clearly said it. Now he has ugly attention whores on his snap chat. But at the end of the day they have nothing on me he could go to dirty whores

• Well... duh. That's literally what rejection IS.

I don't approach women, so I couldn't see myself ever being in that situation. However, if it ever did happen to me:

Would I hate her? No. I would stop talking to her though. Clearly she doesn't want anything to do with me - which is fine. I would be more saddened than angry.

I don't understand my crush recently asked for my number on snap chat. I turned it around and asked for his because I would text him. He ignored me I sent him a photo hours later nothing. I didn't reject him people telling me I did.

I'm sorry to hear that...

It's fine those girls got nothing on me I'm a smooth talker if I want to be just like how I was talking smooth to him then he asked for my number after guys are fuckingg immature

• Dunno I've always been to scared in the past. Hoping to ask a girl for her number soon though, wish me luck?

You never asked a girl for her number?

Whaaat? That's crazy. I may be a guy, but I swear I don't understand other men at all lol. But maybe it's different for me, I always had social anxiety and was scared to talk to girls. So almost every girlfriend I ever had asked me out lol, I had to say yes or I would never have dated anybody!

I know we'll he's asked for my number like 2 months ago. But for some reason I can't frozen to give him my number. I've gave my number to other guys but something is stopping me I feel like he's playing me.

• Of course we feel rejected, we have been rejected. But mature guys just accept it and move on. We don't hate her. However, a lot of guys have difficulty with rejection.

So I didn't really reject him. What happened was I gave him a compliment then asked for my number. I replied a day after asking for his instead he ignored me. He's asked for my number before but I get nervous giving it to him. Now he HATES me some guy said i rejected his ass like taking candy from a little kid ugh.

Forget about it. Who needs his drama? You'll have a long happy life if you keep the angry people out of it.

Thanks :/

• I just think she doesn't want to get to know me so its rejection. I just move on.

What if she has reasons for not giving it to you?

Its not your fault he acts like that.

I know

• Yeah somewhat

• I would simply think she is NOT interested & then never contact her again / leave her well alone , I would NEVER hate her , everyone has their preferences & I respect that , I NEVER cross boundaries uninvited !!

So what if she likes you but doesn't trust you with her number?

It could be to that you just came off as being desperate. It makes us guys feel like you really don't value us. That your just looking for someone to temporarily fill the empty void in your life. Honestly the guy kind of sounds like a prick dick. But who knows maybe he does like maybe not. Time will tell

@El_Muffidore he's the one that was desperate asking for my number first not my fault he's acting childish because of a number Lmao

• Hm I guess

• I never feel rejected if a girl doesn't give me her number. I never ask girls for their personal information unless she makes the step to offer to me.

• well not really, i dont hate her or something like that.

• wouldn't bother me, i would just go home and have a wank

• You blown it

• I could care less. I usually won't text her anyway

Lmaooo

I never said I agreed with you. Also girls like to be control too. And now you seem to be getting all overwhelmed about this number thing and turning it into drama. Just let go, ignore the guy and move on 9_9 women

@El_Muffidore I'm not going to move on because there was no reason for him not to give me his number

• I feel

• Yup sometimes

• yes I felt like that

• I won't hate her but i'll hate myself

Why would you hate yourself?

Inbox me?

I think I can't you try

• Umm more like we feel rejected and that we can't talk to them but we or at least I don't hate them.

So what if she (in other words me) didn't flat out say I'm not into you instead she has trust issues?

Then say something like I'm not ready for a relationship to him

He probably doesn't even want a relationship lol he's ignoring me just because I didn't give him my number. He's asked me before but I wasn't sure, now he's posting attention whores on his snap chat & ignoring me.

• yes we do :( been in that position before. I guessed that maybe i wasn't that attractive and moved on, but the sting stays for a while. I don't think i've hated women for rejecting, just sad :( :(

I assume my crush hates me for it. I couldn't give it up to him for some reason. Made me think he was playing with me, but I didn't reject him. I asked for his instead he ignored me. I sent him a photo of me hours later since I ill talk to him later nothing.

No, don't feel like your crush hates you. Sometimes you do get guys that will play on the mind of a girl too. You asked for his number and he ignored you? Woa... why would he do that?

Be careful about this situation as some guys might play you and try to make you feel sad that you hurt them thinking that you might be more likely to fall into his arms... so please be careful of this.

You tell me he's just so Butthurt about me not giving my number? Clearly I asked for his and I complimented him being nice then asked for my number. Why is he treating me like a villain? I mean he did ask for my number before I didn't give it I hardly doubt he remembers me that was months ago.

• well here in cleveland, there was a murder that happened because of this. guy walked up to a girl, and asked her for her number. she politely declined, and then he pulled out a gun and shot her. yeah, thats the second amendment for ya

• You had your chance... NEXT!!!