How to not get obsessed in a relationship?

I fall for guys way too hard. Everytime. How do I not get attached?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, if i dedicate myself too much time thinking and effort on the girl i like, i'll easily get attached and by not getting to obsessed in the relationship is by not giving yourself high hopes or too much thinking about it or you'll get really obsessed with it. If that guy treats you really well and you knows that he truly likes you, getting too obsessed isn't an issue but don't do that to every guy. Hope this helps! Goodluck! :) Cheers!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't spend all your free time with that person.. give time to yourself to just relax or do things your enjoy. Also being around other people too could help. Try not to depend on that person so much so you don't feel like you nessecarly need them.

Just try not to make your relationships your only focus

What Guys Said 2

• I NEVER fall in deep , as it's not in my nature , had a fairly tough life , so I always maintain my " shield " as a protective mechanism. Good job too , as I'm a single dad , which will mean permanent single status for me , my children come first.

• By listening to your head and not your heart

What Girls Said 0