Why do I only attract older men?

I'm 24 and I only attract men twice and half my age? Men my age barely pay me any mind. Why?

I didn't meant to say half my age. I meant to put men twice my age and old enough to be my father are attracted to me. NOT men my age, :(

611

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys your age probably are attracted to you as well but probably just aren't man enough to approach you

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha fighting off twelve year olds are you? xD

I know the feeling with with the old guy thing. I mean I'm 27 and I look really young for my age and yet 50 year old men hit on me with no shame whatsoever. You just feel like asking them what the hell they are thinking.

I just put it down to the fact that older guys are like ugly guys, they have to hit on as many people as possible in the hope of getting a chance with anyone.

What Guys Said 10

• You attract 12 year olds?

• No I meant to put twice my age and old enough to be my dad

• Good question, because I mostly attract older women. I don't know what it is about me they like but they do. There are also girls that are a lot younger, but girls my age don't seem to care.

• I attract older men to and I'm not even gay. but maybe the men your age like older women or your just not there type or you're just not approachable by these young men. because these older ones just don't give a fuck

• Maybe you look older than you are?

• Coz you smell like ben-gay and spread so easily!

• Because you have a nice butt

• Why dot guys my age like my butt then?

• but you're only 21, what do you know? Lol

• lol I've been asking myself that for years but apparently I'm mature for my age... according to everyone I've ever met.

• What do you look like?

• If you are a girl I can be attracted to u.

• Okay. U like chubbby girls?

• OK no problem. Depends how chubby you are

• Lol I'm not obese but still fat by society standards.

• Are you looking older than your age? Or you dress like an older woman?

• Message me

• you're anon tho

• Ask me here you're anonymous

• Never mind then

What Girls Said 5