Boyfriend losing interest?

I've been with my boyfriend about 3 months now. I'm not the easiest of people as I tend to over think all the time but I get this impression he doesn't want to spend as much time with me anymore. I know he plays golf a lot and I feel like he does that more than spend time with me. I always wait for him to suggest arranging something as I don't want to come across like I'm nagging him but perhaps he's getting sick of it. He says nothing has changed and he's the happiest he's ever been but I just don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 2

• Let him give some time Darling, if he doesn't change his behavior I am always here as your buddy. Any time u can drop a message to me. 💕

• Surprise him and head give him some head. Text him some kinky stuff. Keep the relationship light and fun. If he rejects your passes then he definitely lost interest

What Girls Said 1

• How are you so certain that he's getting sick? Has he shown it to you? Has he mentioned that he doesn't like seeing you? I think you're being insecure for no reason at all.

No he hasn't mentioned anything like that. I think once I gett something in my head it just eats away. He always reassures me when I have a moment and says that he is not going anywhere. I just need to stop worrying I guess