Boyfriend losing interest?

I've been with my boyfriend about 3 months now. I'm not the easiest of people as I tend to over think all the time but I get this impression he doesn't want to spend as much time with me anymore. I know he plays golf a lot and I feel like he does that more than spend time with me. I always wait for him to suggest arranging something as I don't want to come across like I'm nagging him but perhaps he's getting sick of it. He says nothing has changed and he's the happiest he's ever been but I just don't know what to do.

0|0
1|2

What Guys Said 2

• Let him give some time Darling, if he doesn't change his behavior I am always here as your buddy. Any time u can drop a message to me. 💕

0|0
    0|0
  • Surprise him and head give him some head. Text him some kinky stuff. Keep the relationship light and fun. If he rejects your passes then he definitely lost interest

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• How are you so certain that he's getting sick? Has he shown it to you? Has he mentioned that he doesn't like seeing you? I think you're being insecure for no reason at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

No he hasn't mentioned anything like that. I think once I gett something in my head it just eats away. He always reassures me when I have a moment and says that he is not going anywhere. I just need to stop worrying I guess