Would you ever date a single parent?

1|0
6|27

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd enter into a relationship with a single father if I fell in love with him. His kids are part of him , his priority , his life, his world, so I'd accept that and grow to love his kids. I'd appreciate him wanting me to share that with him. I'd only be with him if he wanted more kids though, because I want children of my own too

I admire single parents , because it's not easy being a parent when a couple's are together let alone raising kids on your own. Parents have to be adaptaple because they face unforseen challenges/circumstances they aren't prepared for , but yet they get through it. I admire that quality

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• Yes, for a number of reasons. 1st, while I'm not single, if I were I too would be single parent, to be sure my son doesn't live with me, but that isn't the point. 2nd, it is getting pretty hard to find really anybody who doesn't already have kids, so I'm alright with that. Lastly single parents also deserve to be happy, why shouldn't I be a small part of that happiness. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd consider it, but I usually would rather not.

My buddy is a single parent (well split custody) and he only tries to connect with girls that have kids as well. He says girls that don't just don't get it. As in he has a lot of shit to do with his kids and kid free girls seem to not really understand that for what-ever reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm afraid being a single parent will drastically reduce your options , but a woman can always find a man eventually. I'm a single dad , men are far less desirable than women , so I was well aware I would be remaining single permanently on taking main custody , my 2 come first , hence my profile pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would and I have in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol never date s single mother.

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point? Fuck no!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. I currently actively avoid them

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ideally no I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • if im a single parent which i hope i'll never be, then sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I would and have already in the past

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like her then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I'd have to think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm not ready for kids so I don't want to waste your time or mine that's how I feel about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would. If we get along together well then that wouldn't be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on her personality and look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she is young and hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I won't. I'd never ask anyone out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Been there... done that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i already did and i learned my lesson.. id never do it again

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, why?

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

I want a woman that has never married and not have children.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It really all depends. But I wouldn't want them to introduce me to the kid (s) until it was sure we were serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most people say they will buy in reality the answer is no especially if they don't have kids already.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

i said yeah because i have done several times but yeah i guess some would like to think its easy

• Not at this age nor for a little bit, but yes I would, although single dads are marginally less common than single mums are. I have a lot of respect for single parents, it's a tough job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if the kid is ok with it. I hated it when my mom dated this loser when I was younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. A guy my age with kids is a big red flag to me so I probably wouldn't. An older guy with kids would be a completely different story but I'm not interested in dating a guy that much older than me right now. Maybe in the future.

0|0
    0|0