Guys do you prefer 5'7"+ girls or 5'2"- girls?

Do you prefer short or tall girls?
tall is over 5'7"
Short is under 5'2"

• Short, under 5'2"
    32% (6)29% (8)30% (14)Vote
  • Tall over 5'7"
    32% (6)21% (6)26% (12)Vote
  • I prefer both
    36% (7)50% (14)44% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo Up

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'11", so most girls are shorter than me, so it doesn't matter, as long as I find her attractive.

That said, while girls taller than me are not common, I've seen some that are just stunning, and I would never turn them down for no reason other than the fact I was shorter.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 6', so I lean towards taller women.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• within 1-7" shorter than me

0|0
    0|1
  • Short bc I'm short myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think 5'7 is tall im 6'1
    I most like girls a bit shorter but not tiny like 5'10-5'3 would be ideal for me height wise anyway.

0|0
    0|1
  • they are both short to me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm 5'4". So I'll go for 5'2" :D

0|0
    0|1
  • Well i am 5'10 so its okay as long as she is near to my height or bit taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer none of the above... women are gross

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'7 is not tall, it's average, tall girls are 5'9 and taller. Every girl can be attractive, regardless of their height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am crushing hard on a small Italian chick. She is a little fire bomb man, she must be 5'1, 5'2, she is incredible. Dark eyes, dark hair, beautiful Mediterranean skin, she is a total knock out artists and she has my head spinning. No tall woman can compete with her.

0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer girls over 5'7" as I want offspring with good genetics.

All you men picking short girls are basically doing a disservice to your possible future son.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Where are you from? :D

• Show All
    • 2mo

@LilahSteph Like i said you keep using these reasons but how if you women can rationalize this you prefer tall men still? The answer is simple for reason i've stated. It's much to invest in a person who has shown tall genes and displayed they can give tall offspring compared to one who has not.

Lastly, no i would not pick women based only on her height but it's prerequisite condition. A man who actively chooses a short woman to mate with is more than likely fucking over his son.

• 2mo

I agree with you on some points. I just wanted to tell you that your genes and your women's genes gas nothing to do with how will your kids act or look like. If you prefer tall women, that's your choice but don't calculate it too much bc you can be highly deceived.

• Which one has a better body?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Only difference is their height.

• 2mo

It doesn't really matter. Body shape is far more important that height. So I'd go with the hotter body as in fit, with nice T&A.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!