What is your favorite date you have been on?

Come on ladies what was your favorite date a guy took you on? Guys what was your special plans you made for a women on a date? Who ever haves the best answer gets MHO..

Most Helpful Guy

• I was coming back home after being gone for 6 months, so i had already planned everything ahead. I showed up at her job and surprised her with a nice bouquet of calla Lilys (her name is Lily too) and a nice dress. Then i took her out to eat at her favorite restaurant, while we were eating i had her friends set up a hotel room with flower petals and candles and some nice slow music. When we were done eating and went to the hotel we got in the Jacuzzi and then i gave her a massage. Im skipping a lot of details but that's basically the most effort i put in so far

So young and romantic that's what some of these older guys are missing. Maybe you should give them some lessons. Read some of the comments other guys wrote.. lmao!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ice - skating. We had an awesome time. We had a great laugh and had lots to talk about afterwards. We spent most of time keeping each other up and picking each other up off the ice. Or dragging one another down as we started falling. 😂😂

What Guys Said 10

• Well she knew that I had never tried sushi before so we made plans to go to her favorite sushi restaurant. She wore a really beautiful dress and when I walked up to the restaurant and saw her from afar, I couldn't even believe that this was my date. After some delicious sushi, we just sat at the restaurant and talked. We talked and talked and really opened up to each other. By the time we left, I realized that we were the last people to leave the restaurant which I felt a little bad for the wait staff but we were just really hitting it off. By the end of the date, we were both pretty tired since it was the middle of the work week, so we called it a night.

• We made a date for a weekend of just sex, eating, and sleeping (not much sleeping). We went to a really nice resort and we just screwed each other senseless. Lots of extremely hot, kinky, nasty sex.

Thanks for answering

Lmao!!! I am dying laughing dude :-D :-D

Glad you're amused.

• When I went to Denny's with my ex for Valentine's Day.

You're thinking "Denny's? Really?" There's a back-story.

We planned to go out for sushi on Valentine's Day... but she got caught up in some family business out of town, and didn't get back home until 11pm.

Not much open at 11pm, so we went to Denny's. We were so mushy gushy with each other cauz we missed each other so much! #BestSexEver ;-)

• I took a girl to a park that had a nice lake, it was completely empty because the street was closed off for 4th of July stuff they were setting up (they start setting up on the 2nd). I brought red wine and we sat there by the lake cuddled up and sipped it. After that we decided to walk around the trail. It was getting dark and the firefly's lit up our path as we walked holding hands alongside the water. It was like a scene out of Avatar there were so many fireflies.

We sat on a bench next to the lake and sure enough it was a full moon, you could see the moon's reflection in the water. Later on I got a bj.

• Saw a horror movie and cuddled then got drinks and then made out to some of my favorite bands. That was an ideal date for me haha

• I don't know I barely remember any of them they were so long ago..

• It was a simple date. Packed a picnic lunch and went hiking at EL Pond Long Pond in Hopkinton Rhode Island.

• there has been lots of really good dates, I especially like the girls that let me f**k them on the first date

• Riding with her on bike on Beach & spend time on beach house & then go for long drive..

I could ride the bike to the hill station with my partner too.

• I would take her on a week long vacation to Switzerland and pop the question

What Girls Said 12

• A guy once took me to ice skating. He was a coach there (and I had no idea!). He booked the whole skating hall just for the two of us for 1 hours, played my favorite band on the speakers and put pieces of my favorite chocolate around the ice field as guiding points and as rewards as if I menage to come from one point to another without falling down. Then he took me to a dinner and after dinner we went to this beautiful, high spot at a fortress (it was warm summer). We chilled there on the grass and smoked one joint of nice weed. It was the best date ever!!! I will literally never forget that guy. When our date ended I just told him to take me to his place because. We had an amazing sex and in the morning he even made me a breakfast in bed.

He was gone the next day, I never heard back from him. But it doesn't matter, we both didn't look for anything serious at that point.

Everything was sweet until the end.. lol!
      But hey glad you enjoyed yourself plus he knew what he was doing. ;-)

• Honestly, the best date I ever went on was a date to McDonald's. We got $1 ice cream cones, and just laughed the time away...

It sounds cheap, but we focused on the most important thing in the relationship: ourselves.

That was the date I fell for him :)

• It was a date to city walk (Hollywood)... we ate at hard rock cafe, walked around, did some shopping, took a train, did more shopping...
    It was super fun!!! My feet were KILLING me... but it was soooo much fun!!!

Sounds like my kinda date.. lol!
      Glad you had a blast and I love shopping

• Don't have one. I've been on few dates and they were to a movie or dinner and it was never anything special. It sounds ungrateful, but I'd rather have a guy plan something he'd think I would like rather than a stereotypical date. Honestly a walk in a park would be a better date than dinner.

I totally agree it's the thought and effort they put in it. I am a very simple girl myself.

• Honestly, my ex took me to Barnes and Noble the night before Halloween, we read a book about haunted houses and he told me he loved me for the first time, best day of my life even now

• I've never really been on a date. Went to the movies with a guy once, but that was just a friend thing.

• dated only one person before and it was a BAD DECISION!.. i don't think there was a fav date >:( >:(

• I've never really had any magical dates - I suppose that's what happens when you date fuck boys. BUT I did have a pretty good date a few weeks ago (even though it didn't work out with the guy) - we got cocktails to go (its a thing here in Germany) and walked up to a spot where you can view the entire city. There we drank and watched the sunset. It was very nice.

• the first one i went on with my ex
    it was full of sparkles :)

• Never been taken on a date.

• The one where the guy actually showed up.

• On his bike
    Up a mountain overlooking the beach

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️