How to get over a guy who liked you but now doesn't like you or talk to you and wants nothing to do with you? (Read details)?

So there was this guy who I really liked and it seemed like he liked me too. We used to talk everyday, he was the one who always messaged me first and we used to talk more than once a day too so let's say he had work he'd say "have a good day" and then when he was done work he would message me saying "hi" and we used to talk till we fall asleep and it's the same cycle the next day and when we talked it just felt so good nothing was forced we got Along so well and it felt like we could talk forever and we do joke around a lot and he even told me one day that he was attracted to me and stuff. I mean he has mentioned he doesn't wanna date because his ex girlfriend hurt him a lot but at the same time he said he'd like to find someone. But now it just feels different in our convos he's talking less and less he doesn't carry on the convo anymore even tho I'd try to he just wouldn't reply back and it shows he's online. Which means he's probably talking to other girls right? And just doesn't wanna talk to me anymore right? And what should I do? Should I just keep on messaging him or just ignore him back?

pls help this is the first guy that I actually really really liked for so many reasons

Most Helpful Guy

• He could be trying to mess with your head by not replying fast to get you more interested, which seems has worked. I think you need to do the same on him.

Ohh okay I see so you're saying for example if he takes an hour to reply back I should take 2 hours to reply back and so on? Or if he takes a day to reply back I should reply back 2 days later?

Yeah, that way he'll think you lost interest and start chasing you again haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• So now he's hurting you by ignoring you. That's too bad two wrongs don't make a right... and you're not his ex

What do you mean by two wrongs? And I know I'm not his ex but I just don't get why if everything was going so well all of a sudden he would stop talking to me

It's like she hurt him so now he's hurting you...2 wrongs. Just because she hurt him doesn't mean you're going to do the same thing. So why he's ignoring you? Idk?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't get responses to your texts, then stop until he reaches out again.

• He probably wanted to find out if you like him too. He told you straight up that he was attracted to you, you should ask for lunch or to the movies. Did you tell him that you like me?

Jokingly when I was drunk I told him I liked him and then the next day I apporlgized and I also did tell him he's good looking! But other than that I didn't tell him straight up that I like him and I tried inviting him out as a date with me and my friends but I don't think he wanted to go because all he said was "thanks :)"