Is she too young for me?

There is a girl I've known ever since we were both young. There is a 7 year difference between our ages. I'm 26 and she is 19 years old. I never looked at her as a adult female until recently. My family says that she likes me based on some of the things they have seen. I just saw her yesterday and she seem real chill with me and seems like she wants to get to know me better. But I'm hesitant because of her age and feel a little weird on the situation. Should I not pursue her? I know people date people like ten years apart. I look at her and she is very mature for her age. She does not act like someone her age. I always got the sense that she had a crush on me. To be honest looking at her, she is my kind of women, but it is the age aspect that is stopping me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 19 and I would date someone your age. I don't think there's anything bad with that, you are both over 18 and free to do what you want. You might get judged by others, though, but I think that's not a good reason to not be with someone you like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore what everyone else says about the age difference.

1. Does the age difference bother you?
    2. Do you feel confident in your judgment about her?
    3. Can you envision dating her and developing a relationship with the potential for the long term?

What Girls Said 3

• No. I love dating older guys. I dated a guy with the exact same age gap, and we did fine.

• No she isn't, date her!

• As long as she's an adult, it's cool

What Guys Said 1

• If she's your type of women, and over the age of 19, then by all means get your girl 👫